United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump associate Roger Stone has been found guilty - CNNPolitics

Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and other charges in a case that has shed new light on President Donald Trump's anticipation of the release of stolen Democratic emails in 2016.

Stone, a political provocateur, was found guilty of all seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Stone was found guilty on five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering, and one of obstructing a Congressional committee proceeding.

lolol

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
He lied, Kaon.

Doesn't matter if you actually did it. If you are the only one who will get the focus/charges, then you are the fallboy/fall guy - just like Bernie Madoff; clearly there were many other persons who swindled Americans out of their financial future and had a hand in creating the 2008 "recession".

Trump is going to remain in office; this does nothing except confirm what some of us already knew. Stone was a fall guy and Congress just wants to get bodies off the street. They will settle for mid-level goons, but they really want the kingpin - and he is always protected legally and financially. This is old school gangster/mafia stuff; the USA had to "invent" the RICO act to have a way to catch mobsters kingpins.

Similarly, Congress is looking for ways to get at Trump that, for now, seem ridiculous to even try (i.e. have nothing to do with what we know he did). He will remain in office until Washington is completely hollowed out.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
The DOJ will get the king pin, once he is out of office, Kaon. He is toasted. He may died in jail.

Well, I certainly applaud your faith in the US Justice System (I mean it), but I doubt the kingpin will be caught, since he will remain in office.

Think about it: the only way he won't be caught is to remain in office.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟75,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well said, which is what happened to Stone due to his hypocrisy.
I pray that all guilty people get caught and go to jail. And their punishment matches their crime.

One thief on the cross did not argue for his innocence.

And, the Jews railroaded Jesus with illegitimate trials. That kind of corruption and narcissistic thinking has not changed.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

TheGuide

Feb 5, 2007
Houston, TX
Visit site
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0