Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea why it is on me that you do not watch the news shows on tv, seems that that is personal decision that you made and I had nothing to do with.
:scratch: I'm sorry, but I can't tell if that's your idea of humor or if you're genuinely having trouble following the conversation...On the off chance that it's the latter, it's on you that you believe the tv news you watch.
Regarding the evidence seized, that is news to me but I have to ask, how many agents would it take to search a house? Do you think that it would require 27+?
Evidently.
They may find things that they did not ask for but that would not be Stone's fault since he provided what they requested. He has had plenty of time to dispose of anything that would incriminate him if that is what he wanted to do.
And they may find things they did ask for that he didn't dispose of. We just don't know.
I provided that information in answer to another post. Here it is again.
READ: Jerome Corsi’s complaint against Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Can you please give synopsis, and Jerome "Swiftboat Birther" Corsi? ^_^

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Repeating the joke doesn't make it funnier.

Seriously, have you even looked at this guy?
You think he's a showboating publicity hound, check out his lawyer on the suit, Larry Klayman. He not only file 18 separate suits against the Clintons, he also filed a birther suit against Obama as well as a petition to the Dept. of Homeland Security to deport the president in 2014 ^_^
Wikipedia said:
The court noted, "Klayman accused this Court of being ‘coopted by the so called ‘Deep State’’ into ruling against him. Unfortunately for plaintiffs, such baseless accusations are no substitute for a well-pleaded complaint."

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:scratch: I'm sorry, but I can't tell if that's your idea of humor or if you're genuinely having trouble following the conversation...On the off chance that it's the latter, it's on you that you believe the tv news you watch.
Evidently.

And they may find things they did ask for that he didn't dispose of. We just don't know.
Can you please give synopsis, and Jerome "Swiftboat Birther" Corsi? ^_^
It was my error I thought you were talking about the statement you made earlier indicating that you did not watch tv news. I watch most of the major networks including CNN MSNBC and FOX

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You think he's a showboating publicity hound, check out his lawyer on the suit, Larry Klayman. He not only file 18 separate suits against the Clintons, he also filed a birther suit against Obama as well as a petition to the Dept. of Homeland Security to deport the president in 2014 ^_^

And remember, boys and girls -- this is the face of Mueller's opposition.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Just because you do not agree with the man's political positions does not mean that his charges against Mueller have no basis in fact.

It's not his "political" position -- it's his consistent refusal of reality that's troublesome... to those who don't share it.

Jut for the record, what what country do you think Obama was born in?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Charged is a long way from convicted.

And even further from your claim that there's "nothing illegal about what Stone did other than the fact that they believe that he lied". They "believe" he did a lot more, given the charges against him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The inspector generals investigation will provide plenty of proof of who has been telling lies.
Nah, all I have do to is scroll back and see what you wrote and compare it against actual legal documents to see which is the truth.

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This “news” is ten months old.
That, plus complaining that too many people were there when he was arrested seem to be the best defense they can muster for this guy. Kinda makes you wonder why they're so sure he's innocent. Especially since they're also asserting that there's no connection to Trump. Feels to me like if they really believed that then who cares what some random employee did. Maybe the need to vigorously defend someone like that indicates how worried they are about their guy? I don't know, doesn't seem to make much sense.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then it shouldn't be too hard for you to find them so we can all see.

Already done. Any time people want to start talking about the details from, say, the link in post #2, feel free. For some reason, though, it seems that I'm responding to posts which talk about everything but them. Kinda makes it feel like those facts are intentionally being ignored.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am pointing out that any crimes that they may have committed have nothing to do with proving that Trump is guilty of any crime.
Has anyone said he did? Weird you'd jump right to defending a guy not accused of anything - unless you too agree that the various indictments and convictions of his campaign staff and administration is certainly very suspicious.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not the same investigation and yes I am quite certain.
Yeah, but you also wrote that the Stone indictment didn't mention anything other than lying to investigators, and we all know how that turned out.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟605,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That, plus complaining that too many people were there when he was arrested seem to be the best defense they can muster for this guy. Kinda makes you wonder why they're so sure he's innocent. Especially since they're also asserting that there's no connection to Trump. Feels to me like if they really believed that then who cares what some random employee did. Maybe the need to vigorously defend someone like that indicates how worried they are about their guy? I don't know, doesn't seem to make much sense.

I wonder how much pushback they'd get if NFL players took a knee to protest the arrest of Roger Stone.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Donald's hand-picked cronies, one and all. Why do you want other people punished for his bad decisions?

Silly you, indeed -- remember what we said about GOP law enforcement? (hint: after ten years and no dirt on Hillary, think "incompetent.")

But I'll humor you -- what, aside from associating with known Clintons, would you have Podesta charged with?

For some reason certain people want to forget that the actions they were indicted for happened way before they worked for Trump. The last administration knew about them and chose to do nothing, so why is that?

Is it because it blows up the "popular rhetoric" some people are wanting to push?

(Pssst: The Podestas did some of the same thing/s as Manafort and the others and are being ignored. Could that be because they are associates of the Clintons? Shhhhhh)...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For some reason certain people want to forget that the actions they were indicted for happened way before they worked for Trump. The last administration knew about them and chose to do nothing, so why is that?

Is it because it blows up the "popular rhetoric" some people are wanting to push?

(Pssst: The Podestas did some of the same thing/s as Manafort and the others and are being ignored. Could that be because they are associates of the Clintons? Shhhhhh)...
If they were ignored you need to complain to your President, his appointees and the Republicans that controlled Congress for two years.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If they were ignored you need to complain to your President, his appointees and the Republicans that controlled Congress for two years.

Why, what they did was under Obama's watch, just like those that were indicted.

Besides this is what Mueller is supposed to be doing, right? Looking for any crime (not a specific one) or making up a crime that might have to do with Russia?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why, what they did was under Obama's watch, just like those that were indicted.

Besides this is what Mueller is supposed to be doing, right? Looking for any crime (not a specific one) or making up a crime that might have to do with Russia?
So why not address those that would have the power to do something instead of whining about the media and Democrats????

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0