BubblesMaMa

Nov 29, 2005
Houston,Tx
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have an almost two year old that is driving me bonkers. She does not like to go to bed at night. Any suggestions! Trying to get her to go to bed at a decent hour is almost impossible. My husband has done alot of damage this past weekend to our finacial situation. He got caught up in the wrong stuff. He has a major surgery on his hand tomorrow. The fear of this surgery has caused alot of emotions. Unfortunatley it has caused alot of anger to build up inside of him where he felt he had to go out and do some very sinful ways. We have rent coming up but no money to pay for it. I am working two part-time jobs. One is working for the schools the other is working for a pet resort. I love dogs and cats. I have three spoiled cats. They think they rule our place. Our cats are very affectionate. Well at least the male cats are. Roxy the female cat it has to be on her terms. I am open to any suggestions and lots of prayers.

Upvote 0

BubblesMaMa

Nov 29, 2005
Houston,Tx
✟7,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To everybody that has read this section on rocky marriage thankyou! These past few days have been somewhat of a whirlwind. My husband had his hand surgery on wednesday the 30th of November. The surgery went very well. My daughter on the other hand is still a little monster at times. If anybody out there can give me information on strong will children I would be glad to receive information. Although I have to admit she won my heart late last night when I was trying to get her to go to bed. She told me I love you! She doesn't say to many phrases. Mostly single words. Thankyou all of you out there for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. Were still sruggling with different things. Parenting!!! communication,finances. Those are a few that I can think of at the moment. This is still new to me as far as reaching out to other people. Goodnight to all of you out there and God Bless you all! BubblesMama

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.