Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I see so many robots among the Christians. They say their verses and sentences and with that they want to show that they are Christians. They do not speak from the heart. They can not. I see it so often, those pre-programmed phrases. Every denomination has its own phrase or verse. But they can not speak from the heart. I do not understand that.

Sometimes it seems they want to show through those sentences that they are a good Christian and / or that they have the Holy Spirit but in my eyes they just show that they are robots. People always speak of free will but not many people speak from their hearts. They speak what they think they should speak, but not many people speak of mercy and love. Out of understanding and forgiveness. Sometimes I think that they are all terminators, who have to terminate the others. Robots. It seems like they have rehearsed everything. I do not understand that. Why do we have to study verses and phrases when we should have the Holy Spirit who gives us the words? I will give an example of such sentences:

I AM BLESSED IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST I AM BLESSED ... ONLY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF FATHER ABBA GOD

Note, it is all in capital letters, because then you will strengthen it. With this sentence they show that they are Christians, because they are blessed in Jesus Christ's name, by His blood and by the Holy Spirit of (just look, I call God Abba Father), Father Abba God. A robot would not do it better. I regret that. We are so concerned with profiling ourselves as true Christians that we drive away the non-Christians and even other Christians. We do not speak out of love for someone else but for love for ourselves.

But I will be wrong in this and I am sorry that I started talking about it. Often they are also sentences that emphasize their point, verses that emphasize their faith. Every time you see them discussing against another, those same verses are discussed and if you literally see that person again a year later, those same verses are there again. It seems that many "Christians" are brainwashed. That their free will is gone and that they can only express pre-programmed language. I regret that because together with God we can do much more than that. We can approach other understanding and show mercy. We can encourage others and take the judgment of the world from their shoulders. We can be there for others in word and deed.

Together with God we can be like Christ and he spoke from the Spirit and the heart. From what God gave Him. And since God is love, He always speaks from the heart. We need a new heart. A heart created by God, because our hearts can be a place of bad thoughts. Bad desires. Bad ideas. When we are reborn, our hearts also have to change. Get rid of that old nature. Not only the flesh must die, our heart must also be reborn. Our thinking must change. I advise everyone to use some less rehearsed phrases and verses and show them how hard their heart has changed. By speaking from it. Because in the end we will not get far with our pre-programmed phrases and verses at Christ, I think, because Christ looks at the heart.

But many hide their hearts and use only phrases and verses that show that they are a good Christian. I'm sorry, I do not understand that. I understand that partially, but why are we happy with such programmed speech when we can display the heart as Christ did repeatedly? If we were to do that, it would soon be clear how things are and many people do that without them knowing it. When they use their programmed speech to hide their heart, it does appear. There is judgment, condemnation, judgment and hatred. But if they use the "correct" verse they are a good Christian.

It is even better to use your heart than the verses in the Bible. For the verses in the Bible can be used for evil, but the recreated heart can only be used for good. People, get to know your heart, and do not be afraid to show it to others, for the day will come that Christ will look at it. So you can better deal with the state of your heart and you can only do that by not hiding it but by getting to know it. By not to cover up with rehearsed sentences and verses, but by using it to love others. Only then can you get to know the truth of your heart and then only you can ask God to recreate your heart. But if you deceive yourself with such phrases, then you can never get to know the state of mind of your heart, because then you are a good Christian because you repeat "the right" sentence and / or verse, again and again. You can also try that with Christ, but Christ, looks at the heart.

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see so many robots among the Christians. They say their verses and sentences and with that they want to show that they are Christians. They do not speak from the heart. They can not. I see it so often, those pre-programmed phrases. Every denomination has its own phrase or verse. But they can not speak from the heart. I do not understand that.

Sometimes it seems they want to show through those sentences that they are a good Christian and / or that they have the Holy Spirit but in my eyes they just show that they are robots. People always speak of free will but not many people speak from their hearts. They speak what they think they should speak, but not many people speak of mercy and love. Out of understanding and forgiveness. Sometimes I think that they are all terminators, who have to terminate the others. Robots. It seems like they have rehearsed everything. I do not understand that. Why do we have to study verses and phrases when we should have the Holy Spirit who gives us the words? I will give an example of such sentences:

I AM BLESSED IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST I AM BLESSED ... ONLY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF FATHER ABBA GOD

Note, it is all in capital letters, because then you will strengthen it. With this sentence they show that they are Christians, because they are blessed in Jesus Christ's name, by His blood and by the Holy Spirit of (just look, I call God Abba Father), Father Abba God. A robot would not do it better. I regret that. We are so concerned with profiling ourselves as true Christians that we drive away the non-Christians and even other Christians. We do not speak out of love for someone else but for love for ourselves.

But I will be wrong in this and I am sorry that I started talking about it. Often they are also sentences that emphasize their point, verses that emphasize their faith. Every time you see them discussing against another, those same verses are discussed and if you literally see that person again a year later, those same verses are there again. It seems that many "Christians" are brainwashed. That their free will is gone and that they can only express pre-programmed language. I regret that because together with God we can do much more than that. We can approach other understanding and show mercy. We can encourage others and take the judgment of the world from their shoulders. We can be there for others in word and deed.

Together with God we can be like Christ and he spoke from the Spirit and the heart. From what God gave Him. And since God is love, He always speaks from the heart. We need a new heart. A heart created by God, because our hearts can be a place of bad thoughts. Bad desires. Bad ideas. When we are reborn, our hearts also have to change. Get rid of that old nature. Not only the flesh must die, our heart must also be reborn. Our thinking must change. I advise everyone to use some less rehearsed phrases and verses and show them how hard their heart has changed. By speaking from it. Because in the end we will not get far with our pre-programmed phrases and verses at Christ, I think, because Christ looks at the heart.

But many hide their hearts and use only phrases and verses that show that they are a good Christian. I'm sorry, I do not understand that. I understand that partially, but why are we happy with such programmed speech when we can display the heart as Christ did repeatedly? If we were to do that, it would soon be clear how things are and many people do that without them knowing it. When they use their programmed speech to hide their heart, it does appear. There is judgment, condemnation, judgment and hatred. But if they use the "correct" verse they are a good Christian.

It is even better to use your heart than the verses in the Bible. For the verses in the Bible can be used for evil, but the recreated heart can only be used for good. People, get to know your heart, and do not be afraid to show it to others, for the day will come that Christ will look at it. So you can better deal with the state of your heart and you can only do that by not hiding it but by getting to know it. By not to cover up with rehearsed sentences and verses, but by using it to love others. Only then can you get to know the truth of your heart and then only you can ask God to recreate your heart. But if you deceive yourself with such phrases, then you can never get to know the state of mind of your heart, because then you are a good Christian because you repeat "the right" sentence and / or verse, again and again. You can also try that with Christ, but Christ, looks at the heart.

And comments like this help me understand why you may not be a Christian. You post a whole long thing critical of others without any mention of Scripture at all and even suggesting we use our heart rather than Bible verses. What if your heart is desperately wicked but you didn't realize it, so you are averse to the Bible because it tells you what you are saying conflicts with God? What if it is not God, but the devil making you run away from supporting what you believe through Scripture?

Remember Jesus Christ? When the devil confronted him, Jesus responded with Scripture. Even when the devil tried to twist Scripture on Him, Jesus responded with Scripture. Do you follow Jesus and yet feel offended to follow what He Himself did? When Jesus taught didn't He use Scripture? When Jesus returned and spoke with the two men on the road to Emmaus, doesn't Scripture say that Jesus "expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself"?

Remember Paul, Peter, John, Stephen, etc? Which one of them didn't cite Scripture in their teaching and preaching?

What if you don't have the Holy Spirit, like you think you do. What if you aren't a lock, because of where you go to church? What if God requires the same thing from us, those you condemn for using the Scriptures, as well as you? And what if that same thing is knowing Him?

If the Holy Spirit teaches us, why shouldn't Scripture--which He inspired--be quoted to make a point, like Paul said to Timothy in 2 Tim 3:16-7. God, in fact, does look at the heart, as He told Samuel. But a heart after God's own heart can still fall if he succumbs to walking in the flesh not after the Spirit. Just ask King David. Someone can be all around Jesus and not really know Jesus. Just ask Judas Iscariot. Someone can claim to believe and not really be a believer. Just ask Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5) or Simon the sorcerer (Acts 8) or one of the many that Paul warned about. In fact, almost every Scripture writer of the New Testament warned of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Why did it take Luther to challenge a corrupt leadership of a church that is supposedly divinely led? God doesn't lead into corruption. Why couldn't the leadership self-correct, unless they had all given themselves over to the corruption or were too afraid to challenge the leader? And, for what purpose--power, pride, money? And the same happened in other churches, as well. Was it really from God that the eastern orthodox and roman catholics separated and each excommunicated the other?

It is always a matter of the heart; but please don't confuse the willingness to use Scripture to make or prove a point with a bad heart. Be concerned for the heart that doesn't like to see Scripture being used as it was supposed to be used, like noted in 2 Tim 3:16-17. Be concerned for the heart that has built up a wall and is unwilling to hear the Scriptures.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see so many robots among the Christians. They say their verses and sentences and with that they want to show that they are Christians. They do not speak from the heart.

Give them time. Gods word does not easily settle in and it's wisdom is not instantly apparent, in many cases. Some people can breath it in and others must let it simmer a while. It took me 20 years before the tea was ready.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

JimBeta

Sep 26, 2018
Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
And comments like this help me understand why you may not be a Christian. You post a whole long thing critical of others without any mention of Scripture at all and even suggesting we use our heart rather than Bible verses. What if your heart is desperately wicked but you didn't realize it, so you are averse to the Bible because it tells you what you are saying conflicts with God? What if it is not God, but the devil making you run away from supporting what you believe through Scripture?

Remember Jesus Christ? When the devil confronted him, Jesus responded with Scripture. Even when the devil tried to twist Scripture on Him, Jesus responded with Scripture. Do you follow Jesus and yet feel offended to follow what He Himself did? When Jesus taught didn't He use Scripture? When Jesus returned and spoke with the two men on the road to Emmaus, doesn't Scripture say that Jesus "expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself"?

Remember Paul, Peter, John, Stephen, etc? Which one of them didn't cite Scripture in their teaching and preaching?

What if you don't have the Holy Spirit, like you think you do. What if you aren't a lock, because of where you go to church? What if God requires the same thing from us, those you condemn for using the Scriptures, as well as you? And what if that same thing is knowing Him?

If the Holy Spirit teaches us, why shouldn't Scripture--which He inspired--be quoted to make a point, like Paul said to Timothy in 2 Tim 3:16-7. God, in fact, does look at the heart, as He told Samuel. But a heart after God's own heart can still fall if he succumbs to walking in the flesh not after the Spirit. Just ask King David. Someone can be all around Jesus and not really know Jesus. Just ask Judas Iscariot. Someone can claim to believe and not really be a believer. Just ask Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5) or Simon the sorcerer (Acts 8) or one of the many that Paul warned about. In fact, almost every Scripture writer of the New Testament warned of wolves in sheep's clothing.

Why did it take Luther to challenge a corrupt leadership of a church that is supposedly divinely led? God doesn't lead into corruption. Why couldn't the leadership self-correct, unless they had all given themselves over to the corruption or were too afraid to challenge the leader? And, for what purpose--power, pride, money? And the same happened in other churches, as well. Was it really from God that the eastern orthodox and roman catholics separated and each excommunicated the other?

It is always a matter of the heart; but please don't confuse the willingness to use Scripture to make or prove a point with a bad heart. Be concerned for the heart that doesn't like to see Scripture being used as it was supposed to be used, like noted in 2 Tim 3:16-17. Be concerned for the heart that has built up a wall and is unwilling to hear the Scriptures.

And for that I am asking to learn to get to know your heart so you will be able to ask God to reshape it so that when you become for Christ you have nothing to fear. If you think that is critism then that is your choice
When I spoke of love, I was a false teacher, now I want people to speak from their heart so that they see how evil their heart is and can ask God to reshape it, because Jesus will look at the heart, I am not even a christian anymore. Good for you my friend, maybe do not read any of my posts anymore if this is what you are going to do.

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And for that I am asking to learn to get to know your heart so you will be able to ask God to reshape it so that when you become for Christ you have nothing to fear. If you think that is critism then that is your choice
When I spoke of love, I was a false teacher, now I want people to speak from their heart so that they see how evil their heart is and can ask God to reshape it, because Jesus will look at the heart, I am not even a christian anymore. Good for you my friend, maybe do not read any of my posts anymore if this is what you are going to do.

You can speak about "coming from the heart," but are you really or are you doing no different than those you criticize?

So, it is okay for you to denounce others who quote Scripture, like Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, Stephen, etc, to make their points. But, you don't think it is okay for others to denounce what you do? Isn't that hypocrisy?

Why should I let untruth stand, so the devil can shut people down from their growth, because they ignorantly believed your "good intentions" to condemn them for using Scripture in a way you don't agree with? Sorry, but that isn't how God uses me. It is called "loving my neighbor as myself" in my Scriptures.

What did Jesus say about the person through whom offense comes?

So, when you title a post "robot Christians" and tie that in with people who quote the Scriptures, you don't think you are approaching your topic from any less of a biased perspective than you are claiming others do? Again, is that not hypocrisy in its highest form?

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Word is God. Also Jesus said "Man does not live by bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Sorry, but I had to quote scripture here.) So your describing of people who quote Bible verses and scripture as robots is not right.
But on the other hand, if you had said fake christians then I would agree with you 100%.
(forgive me but I am going to use scripture to prove my point.)
Psalms 15 goes like this
Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?
Who may live on your holy mountain?
The one whose walk is blameless,
who does what is righteous,
who speaks the truth from their heart;
whose tongue utters no slander,
who does no wrong to a neighbor,
and casts no slur on others;
who despises a vile person
but honors" those who fear the Lord;
who keeps an oath even when it hurts,
and does not change their mind;
who lends money to the poor without interest;
who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.

Whoever does these things
will never be shaken.

I personally know of people who do not speak truth but use lies and deceptions to keep their acquaintances from what is rightfully theirs. I know of people who cook up stories about others, slander them but in the very thing they accuse others of they are disgracefully guilty of themselves.
They use slurs on others and does their neighbours all the wrong you won't even imagine. But when they see negative things happening in the lives of those whom they themselves betrayed, they suddenly and quickly run to church (they were no where near the church before), attend it regularly and join the choir to protect their own families from destruction believing fooling God can keep them safe. Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Galatians 6:7.
I know of christians who charge a huge amount as interest from their near and dear ones but if you hear them praying you will think they are the best christians on earth.
So other than your opinion against using scripture the rest of your post regarding the heart of so called christians not being righteous I completely agree with you.

Upvote 0

JimBeta

Sep 26, 2018
Begijnendijk
✟16,893.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Word is God. Also Jesus said "Man does not live by bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Sorry, but I had to quote scripture here.) So your describing of people who quote Bible verses and scripture as robots is not right.
But on the other hand, if you had said fake christians then I would agree with you 100%.
Psalms 15 goes like this

will never be shaken.

I personally know of people who do not speak truth but use lies and deceptions to keep their acquaintances from what is rightfully theirs. I know of people who cook up stories about others, slander them but in the very thing they accuse others of they are disgracefully guilty of themselves.
They use slurs on others and does their neighbours all the wrong you won't even imagine. But when they see negative things happening in the lives of those whom they themselves betrayed, they suddenly and quickly run to church (they were no where near the church before), attend it regularly and join the choir to protect their own families from destruction believing fooling God can keep them safe. Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Galatians 6:7.
I know of christians who charge a huge amount as interest from their near and dear ones but if you hear them praying you will think they are the best christians on earth.
So other than your opinion against using scripture the rest of your post regarding the heart of so called christians not being righteous I completely agree with you.
I am not saying you may not use scriptures I am talking about people that hide behinds them...

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 15 goes like this

will never be shaken.

Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We all most do the best we can and follow the path Yeshua (Jesus) has set before us. Yeshua said 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. We all should seek to copy our Lord and savior in this!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums