Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
How did it come to this...

25B9275B-D77B-4ED3-AA43-1EA7B63AA3AC.jpeg

Gyrating ROBOTS debut at French pole dancing club, with the androids performing alongside human counterparts
  • A French pole dancing club has caused a stir after exhibiting gyrating robots
  • ‘Stripper robots’ had cameras for heads & performed alongside female dancers
  • British artist Giles Walker was the mastermind behind the unique project
  • Mr Walker said his creation is intended to explore the notion of voyeurism
A French nightclub has caused a stir after it exhibited pole-dancing robots donning high heels.

The gyrating robots had CCTV cameras for heads and were interspersed among their human counterparts at the Strip Club Cafe (SC-Club) in Nantes on Friday night.

The androids moved their hips in time to the blasting music while on elevated platforms, in front of a male-dominated audience.

See the full article.

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Um... This really creates a moral dilemma. It is biblical to go to a robo strip club?? ^_^

I would say, not if it causes you to imagine them as real women, which it most likely will for some. It wouldn't be profitable if that wasn't the case (perhaps it won't last long regardless...). But I'm sure it would have no affect on others who can't see past the robo...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How did it come to this...

View attachment 262265

Gyrating ROBOTS debut at French pole dancing club, with the androids performing alongside human counterparts
  • A French pole dancing club has caused a stir after exhibiting gyrating robots
  • ‘Stripper robots’ had cameras for heads & performed alongside female dancers
  • British artist Giles Walker was the mastermind behind the unique project
  • Mr Walker said his creation is intended to explore the notion of voyeurism
A French nightclub has caused a stir after it exhibited pole-dancing robots donning high heels.

The gyrating robots had CCTV cameras for heads and were interspersed among their human counterparts at the Strip Club Cafe (SC-Club) in Nantes on Friday night.

The androids moved their hips in time to the blasting music while on elevated platforms, in front of a male-dominated audience.

See the full article.

Well, it effectively removes any sense of temptation :D

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think this is weird . Unfortunately it does reflect that too many men think of women as occasionally housework-doing , convenient holes made solely for their comfort and pleasure. Men like that deserve an unthinking robot.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Um... This really creates a moral dilemma. It is biblical to go to a robo strip club?? ^_^

The robots perform alongside the women. I couldn’t share the video for this reason.

This goes in hand with their efforts to create realistic human sex toys. I am uncertain if this falls within the transhumanism movement.

I would say, not if it causes you to imagine them as real women, which it most likely will for some. It wouldn't be profitable if that wasn't the case (perhaps it won't last long regardless...). But I'm sure it would have no affect on others who can't see past the robo...

It is likely they’ll perfect the robot and develop one whose appearance and behavior is more like ours. The sin is objectification. We are meant to desire our spouse. Not the person or technical marvel on the stage.

• Agree
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I think this is weird . Unfortunately it does reflect that too many men think of women as occasionally housework-doing , convenient holes made solely for their comfort and pleasure. Men like that deserve an unthinking robot.

I'd take the house(yard)work-doing robot any day!

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Me too I hate housework. Rather dance quilt or draw . Haven’t ironed anything since the 1990s ;) . Yard work I don’t mind as I don’t have a yard but I’ve got so many houseplants that I might as well have a yard

• Agree
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Me too I hate housework. Rather dance quilt or draw . Haven’t ironed anything since the 1990s ;) . Yard work I don’t mind as I don’t have a yard but I’ve got so many houseplants that I might as well have a yard
I don't have a yard either, but my tiny 7 x 11 foot deck is basically a farm now. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.