Robert Mueller Responds to Trump’s Commutation of Roger Stone Sentence: Stone Was No Victim

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In all forthrightness, you said, "I wonder what excuses there will be for those who end up being indicted for their criminal acts", before you even know if there are any criminal acts. This necessarily means you've already concluded there were criminal acts that will be indicted. And above you say that you're "looking forward to justice being done", before even knowing for certain if there was ever an injustice performed. This means you've arrived at these conclusions based on a negative prejudice. Finally, you said these things in the context of, "I cant wait for the conclusions of the two senate investigations and the Durham investigation", which is why I said you look as if you're wishing an investigation would find some wrongdoing.

Respectfully, when we abide in His Spirit, every time we make a decision of what's right or wrong as pertains to how we treat our fellow man, we are judging what God would have us do.
I would suggest that you look into the facts that have been developed to this point in time by the two senate investigations and the fact that the AG has indicated that laws were broken and he expects indictments from the grand jury associated with the Durham investigation. You are making judgements about things that you have not even bothered to attempt to become informed about. The Bible by the way is not intended to be a hammer which you use to pound on people who you judge to be less holy.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would suggest that you look into the facts that have been developed to this point in time by the two senate investigations and the fact that the AG has indicated that laws were broken and he expects indictments from the grand jury associated with the Durham investigation.
Well, we will see what facts are found. As I said before, they won't make true the lie that the Democrats and the MSM invented a hoax that the Russians interfered to help Trump win.

You are making judgements about things that you have not even bothered to attempt to become informed about.
Actually, I've made no judgments as to the legitimacy of these investigations other than to say they won't change the truth of what happened with Trump and Russia. I'm content to wait and see what they find before evaluating the issue. I have reason to be skeptical since the last Grand Jury would not bring an indictment against Strzok, even though Barr indicated that laws had been broken then too. But the fact remains I don't know what Barr will turn up this time.

The Bible by the way is not intended to be a hammer which you use to pound on people who you judge to be less holy.
This is true. In my own defense however, it's not an easy thing to point out where others are wrong, and it certainly isn't pleasant when people are stubborn. The bible says that the arrows of a friend are faithful. And also that a wise person receives instruction with joy, while the fool despises correction. In acknowledgment to the wisdom of those words, I therefore strive to be grateful to all who would take the time to care enough to try and correct me when they see I am wrong. I count them as faithful friends. And in faith my hope is you will someday feel the same about me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, we will see what facts are found. As I said before, they won't make true the lie that the Democrats and the MSM invented a hoax that the Russians interfered to help Trump win.

Actually, I've made no judgments as to the legitimacy of these investigations other than to say they won't change the truth of what happened with Trump and Russia. I'm content to wait and see what they find before evaluating the issue. I have reason to be skeptical since the last Grande Jury would not bring an indictment against Strzok, even though Barr indicated that laws had been broken then too. But the fact remains I don't know what Barr will turn up this time.

This is true. In my own defense however, it's not an easy thing to point out where others are wrong, and it certainly isn't pleasant when people are stubborn. The bible says that the arrows of a friend are faithful. And also that a wise person receives instruction with joy, while the fool despises correction. In acknowledgment to the wisdom of those words, I therefore strive to be grateful to all who would take the time to care enough to try and correct me when they see I am wrong. I count them as faithful friends. And in faith my hope is you will someday feel the same about me.
while it may not be easy to point out where others are wrong, it might be very enjoyable and it might even provide a false feeling of being vastly superior.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
while it may not be easy to point out where others are wrong, it might be very enjoyable and it might even provide a false feeling of being vastly superior.
It might and it might not...

That is exactly why I'm trying to politely point out that a negative prejudice ends in hypocrisy while a positive prejudice doesn't. Even because it's wrong to want to believe the worst about others, but it's not wrong to want to believe the best about others. I explained my motives and it's left to you to reveal whether you're a character of person who wants to believe I am sincere, or you're a character of person who wants to believe I'm not. We should consider that the pure of heart would never project a negative bias onto others because they themselves are not corrupted. And also that the term corrupted is a bad thing. Ultimately the decision you make concerning me, won't make me who I am, but will show whether you are pure of heart, or whether you have a defiled conscience.

As far as being puffed up with knowledge, it is true that this does happen in the creature when the creature loses sight of God. But it is also true that this particular knowledge of the circumstantial relationship between creature and Creator, actually brings about humility and deflates one's pride. People who have been given the ability to see that blindness is a disease, would not blame the ignorant for their disability. Which is why it is incumbent upon those who have the knowledge of God to return good for evil, while the ignorant cannot be expected to.

Also, a false humility is not hidden from God, which is why He only hands out wisdom in so much as He knows we won't take it for granted in vanity. He has no interest to serve in puffing us up. God be praised that He humbles those who exalt themselves and He exalts those who humble themselves. It is He Who keeps us Holy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It might and it might not...

That is exactly why I'm trying to politely point out that a negative prejudice ends in hypocrisy while a positive prejudice doesn't. Even because it's wrong to want to believe the worst about others, but it's not wrong to want to believe the best about others. I explained my motives and it's left to you to reveal whether you're a character of person who wants to believe I am sincere, or you're a character of person who wants to believe I'm not. We should consider that the pure of heart would never project a negative bias onto others because they themselves are not corrupted. And also that the term corrupted is a bad thing. Ultimately the decision you make concerning me, won't make me who I am, but will show whether you are pure of heart, or whether you have a defiled conscience.

As far as being puffed up with knowledge, it is true that this does happen in the creature when the creature loses sight of God. But it is also true that this particular knowledge of the circumstantial relationship between creature and Creator, actually brings about humility and deflates one's pride. People who have been given the ability to see that blindness is a disease, would not blame the ignorant for their disability. Which is why it is incumbent upon those who have the knowledge of God to return good for evil, while the ignorant cannot be expected to.

Also, a false humility is not hidden from God, which is why He only hands out wisdom in so much as He knows we won't take it for granted in vanity. He has no interest to serve in puffing us up. God be praised that He humbles those who exalt themselves and He exalts those who humble themselves. It is He Who keeps us Holy.
you are so far off topic. If you want to preach you should start a thread on your preaching techniques and concepts. then you see if anyone is interested in your content or has suggestions for improvement.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you are so far off topic. If you want to preach you should start a thread on your preaching techniques and concepts. then you see if anyone is interested in your content or has suggestions for improvement.
Respectfully, I don't agree that I'm off topic. My posts are a series of responses to your assertions on the subject matter of Mueller's claim that Roger Stone was no victim.

Your early posts were simply composed of ad hominem attacks against Mueller, asserting that in his report he was implying that there was a crime that he had no evidence to support. That implies that Mueller is dishonest.

I have been forthrightly pointing out why you're wrong about Mueller, and how your summations are built solely upon a negative prejudice which you project onto others rather than based on any evidence.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Respectfully, I don't agree that I'm off topic. My posts are a series of responses to your assertions on the subject matter of Mueller's claim that Roger Stone was no victim.

Your early posts were simply composed of ad hominem attacks against Mueller, asserting that in his report he was implying that there was a crime that he had no evidence to support. That implies that Mueller is dishonest.

I have been forthrightly pointing out why you're wrong about Mueller, and how your summations are built solely upon a negative prejudice which you project onto others rather than based on any evidence.
and you are still off topic

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟200,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
and you are still off topic
The topic is Mueller and his saying Roger Stone is no victim. Respectfully, the record shows that my responses were to your ad hominem attacks against Mueller, Democrats, the mainstream media, etc... which you felt were justified based only on your prejudice. I showed you your prejudice and showed why it is implacable, which you then likened to being hammered with the bible. And now you are calling such correction off topic, even though the topic is still Mueller and what he said about Roger Stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0