On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, but will the Lord protect others who are unvaccinated when you infect them because you are carrying a contagious disease you didn't want to be vaccinated for?
Yes. He will protect me, too. I am infected with thoudsands of things every day and I am still alive.

• Agree
Reactions: MustardSeeed
Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is already too late for millions of children with Autism but hopefully people will figure it out and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit perhaps parents will not infect their children with these deadly chemicals.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
It is already too late for millions of children with Autism but hopefully people will figure it out and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit perhaps parents will not infect their children with these deadly chemicals.

Studies in several nations have failed to find a link between vaccination and autism.

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There is a 30,000 member medical clinic in the usa with under 10 cases of autism.
By choice, none of the members get immunizations after reading the medical library resources available at many hospitals - actually researching themselves to see the real medical causes and effects.
So far, no one who reads the actual official medical library sources available ever chooses to get the immunizations - same choice many doctors made 50 and 70 years ago "no shots", because they knew what they were designed for, and they knew or suspected what is in them.

Try to find any group of 30,000 with under 10, even under 100, cases of autism (and include sids if you like, for a shocking surprise ! )

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Studies in several nations have failed to find a link between vaccination and autism.
Well, I saw first-hand that there is CLEARLY a link between the 2 and I know ALOT of parents who have gone through very similar ordeals. These "studies" are done by scientists who are paid by the government. Of course they're going to say there's no link! Big Pharma wants to keep its money and will do what it takes to scare people and lure them in to their horrid schemes.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, I saw first-hand that there is CLEARLY a link between the 2 and I know ALOT of parents who have gone through very similar ordeals.
Yes, absolutely.
There is a relatively new release online titled "How To Recognize Vaccine Damage" and it is clear even walking through a grocery store how many children AND adults have been VISIBLY damaged OR have VISIBLE effects of damage of and from vaccines. Doctors have known this since before 1935, without argument.

Of course, millions of disabled and/or deaths from vaccines have been paid off along with a 'gag order' , official or social, with a cap on the payment, PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS by federal law!

Of course, when a bright eyed healthy vibrant child suddenly becomes unable to look their mom in the eye, THE SAME DAY as receiving ONE SHOT,
the mom suspects the shot,
but is bullied by the doctor, the nurse, the assistants ,
the school teachers, even the pastors they visit,
is bullied into believing it was not the shot's fault. BULLY

It was known and proven before 1955, without question....with no doubt.
And is seen all across the country every day...

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Agree
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, I saw first-hand that there is CLEARLY a link between the 2 and I know ALOT of parents who have gone through very similar ordeals. These "studies" are done by scientists who are paid by the government. Of course they're going to say there's no link! Big Pharma wants to keep its money and will do what it takes to scare people and lure them in to their horrid schemes.

I became a scientist over 50 years ago and I cannot imagine even a one of my colleagues who would sacrifice the truth for money. There may well be some who would behave in that way but science is self correcting and the vast majority would be all too happy to blow the whistle on those few.

Every time a scientific fraud is discovered it is other scientists who discover and expose it. Big Pharma undoubtedly has a few tamed scientists, just like Big Tobacco and Big Oil/Coal, but the scientific community as a whole continues to expose their deceptions, half truths and outright lies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It is already too late for millions of children with Autism but hopefully people will figure it out and with the guidance of the Holy Spirit perhaps parents will not infect their children
with these deadly chemicals.
Amein.
Notice, when tested, no one denies that mercury is VERY toxic, even just in the environment,
let alone when ingested (far far worse than lead)
or when injected unwittingly or wittingly, knowingly or unknowingly.

• Agree
Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Most of all the world in Jesus' day,
most of all the world today,
willingly take money over truth.
No, God is not taken by surprise there.

Probably not most but some at least.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I became a scientist over 50 years ago and I cannot imagine even a one of my colleagues who would sacrifice the truth for money. There may well be some who would behave in that way but science is self correcting and the vast majority would be all too happy to blow the whistle on those few.

Every time a scientific fraud is discovered it is other scientists who discover and expose it. Big Pharma undoubtedly has a few tamed scientists, just like Big Tobacco and Big Oil/Coal, but the scientific community as a whole continues to expose their deceptions, half truths and outright lies.
Naïve.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prepare yourself for a huge outbreak of diseases that were formerly prevented through vaccination. So sad.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, absolutely.
There is a relatively new release online titled "How To Recognize Vaccine Damage" and it is clear even walking through a grocery store how many children AND adults have been VISIBLY damaged OR have VISIBLE effects of damage of and from vaccines. Doctors have known this since before 1935, without argument.

Of course, millions of disabled and/or deaths from vaccines have been paid off along with a 'gag order' , official or social, with a cap on the payment, PAID FOR BY TAXPAYERS by federal law!

Of course, when a bright eyed healthy vibrant child suddenly becomes unable to look their mom in the eye, THE SAME DAY as receiving ONE SHOT,
the mom suspects the shot,
but is bullied by the doctor, the nurse, the assistants ,
the school teachers, even the pastors they visit,
is bullied into believing it was not the shot's fault. BULLY

It was known and proven before 1955, without question....with no doubt.
And is seen all across the country every day...
Strange presentation based upon situations, not facts. Prepare yourself for a huge outbreak of diseases that were formerly prevented through vaccination. So sad.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prepare yourself for a huge outbreak of diseases that were formerly prevented through vaccination. So sad.
So are you saying it's better to live a life of permanent brain damage instead?

Listen, I'm not 100% AGAINST vaccinations and even HAD IT DONE to 2 of my children but when I saw the DAMAGE that they CAUSE... YES, it's going to cause more awareness and how they affect people, especially small children! At that time I'm not thinking of vast "possibilities of future diseases"...no, I'm thinking then and there the SAFETY of my children as it is for a parent to do and deciding AGAINST these stupid needles for MY kids.

Gosh, I'm so sick of this type of attitude. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. The whole world is going to hell in handbasket anyway, eh!

• Agree
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.