Robert Breaker: Better Luck Next Time, Buddy

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

I think the videos were interesting, a bit long, but thanks. In the first video he mentioned that the Jews were blowing the shofar to celebrate the completion of 6000 years of history.

But Breaker didn't say anything specific would happen on the 23rd. He just listed all of the events of interest. He seems just to be on the watch.

The guy that I would be more critical on is Dave Meade. He does an interview where he's always saying: "in my book", "in my book" and "I explained it in my book". He wrote a book that we can buy.

And in the interview he says that he doesn't think anything will happen on the 23rd, because he sees the birth of Jupiter when the planet crosses the leg of the constellation on October 11. (I think Jupiter exited the body, the abdomen, of Virgo on 9/11).

"And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth,

So Dave says that he thinks the great red dragon has to appear before Oct. 11, because after that the planet has clearly exited the constellation of Virgo. He thinks that it will be on Oct. 5 when there is a "full disk solar eclipse". But there isn't a "full disk solar eclipse". I kept rewinding the telephone interview, and checking the list of eclipses but there's only a full moon on the 5th.

In the hour long interview, from 32:00 to 37:00, he talks about the October timing. The guy has a nice voice and he sounds smart, but I'm not sure that I trust him.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the videos were interesting, a bit long, but thanks. In the first video he mentioned that the Jews were blowing the shofar to celebrate the completion of 6000 years of history.

They are celebrating the new year 5778 today. I don't know how he comes up with 6000.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
They are celebrating the new year 5778 today. I don't know how he comes up with 6000.

He said it at the beginning, at 3:15. He said he got it off the net. He said it was on September 14, 2015. I can't seem to Google what he Googled.

But I found the old Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel stuff again and it looked alright for something to do:

From Exodus (1483 B.C.) to 2017 : 70 Jubilees (3500 years)

So, 50 Jubilees (Creation to Exodus) + 70 Jubilees (Exodus to 2017) = 120 JUBILEES.

120 Jubilee’s x 50 years = 6000 years

JEWISH JUBILEE DATES in Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy:

1517– Ottoman Turks take Jerusalem

1917 – Balfour Declaration and Israel is declared a Jewish Homeland

1967 – Jerusalem recaptured by Israel

2017– Start of the Messianic Kingdom

If the Rabbi’s prophecy comes to pass, during Sukkot 2017 Jesus Christ Will Proclaim A “Jubilee” in accordance with the Levitical Law given to Moses. During the Feast of Tabernacles, a “Jubilee” was proclaimed, where all of the debts of the Israelites were canceled, all of the Israelites who had become enslaved were set free, and all of the land belonging to the Israelites was returned to its rightful Israelite owner. This is a physical example of the spiritual truths that are fulfilled in Jesus Christ, and will be finished at His Second Coming. The rule of the earth will return to Jesus Christ to the glory of God!

A Prophetic Count Of Jubilees till 2017 from Creation

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
He said it at the beginning, at 3:15. He said he got it off the net. He said it was on September 14, 2015. I can't seem to Google what he Googled.

But I found the old Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel stuff again and it looked alright for something to do:

From Exodus (1483 B.C.) to 2017 : 70 Jubilees (3500 years)

So, 50 Jubilees (Creation to Exodus) + 70 Jubilees (Exodus to 2017) = 120 JUBILEES.

120 Jubilee’s x 50 years = 6000 years

JEWISH JUBILEE DATES in Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel’s prophecy:

1517– Ottoman Turks take Jerusalem

1917 – Balfour Declaration and Israel is declared a Jewish Homeland

1967 – Jerusalem recaptured by Israel

2017– Start of the Messianic Kingdom

If the Rabbi’s prophecy comes to pass, during Sukkot 2017 Jesus Christ Will Proclaim A “Jubilee” in accordance with the Levitical Law given to Moses. During the Feast of Tabernacles, a “Jubilee” was proclaimed, where all of the debts of the Israelites were canceled, all of the Israelites who had become enslaved were set free, and all of the land belonging to the Israelites was returned to its rightful Israelite owner. This is a physical example of the spiritual truths that are fulfilled in Jesus Christ, and will be finished at His Second Coming. The rule of the earth will return to Jesus Christ to the glory of God!

A Prophetic Count Of Jubilees till 2017 from Creation

So the Jews are wrong then? They don't even know what year it is?

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

Yes I think so. But it's not their fault. 6000 years is a long time. And it was a busy 6000 years.

You must know that Jesus celebrated Passover the day before the Jews. The Jews had lost track of their calendar in the 1st century.

Today, I've read of Rabbis debating about not knowing the proper way to count Jubilee cycles. Do we go:

50+50+50+50+50+50+50+50+50+50 = 500?

Or:

49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49+49 = 490?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
If you want to understand the ancient Hebrew calendar, read the book "The Atonement Clock" by Christian Gedge.

https://www.amazon.com/Atonement-Clock-Readers-Christian-Gedge/dp/0958251622

And that's not all!

If you call in the next ten minutes, we'll also include a second leather bound collectors edition copy at no extra cost.

That's right, two books for the price of one.

You can order them as gifts for friends, family or for the upcoming Christmas season.

Or you can just enjoy the leather bound collectors edition as a hansom display piece at your home.

But you must call in the next 10 minutes.

Operators are standing by.

Please call now.

But you must call in the next 10 minutes.

Operators are standing by.

Please call now.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Lacunza, Manuel, “Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty“
PDF Files

Origin of the Pretrib Rapture Doctrine
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/pretrib_history.pdf

Pretribulationist Revisionism
(Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints)
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.answersinrevelation.org/Jeffrey.pdf

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Gregorian calendar differs from the solar year by 26 seconds per year. 6 Things You May Not Know About the Gregorian Calendar

Offset a year by 26 Seconds.
I am too tired to figure out the math, maybe you all can.

Skipped Several Days
To get the calendar back in sync with astronomical events like the vernal equinox or the winter solstice, a number of days were dropped.

The papal bull issued by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582, decreed that 10 days be dropped when switching to the Gregorian Calendar. However, the later the switch occurred, the more days had to be omitted. (See table below).

This created short months with only 18 days and odd dates like February 30 during the year of the change over.

In North America the month of September 1752 was exeptionally short skipping 11 days.
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/julian-gregorian-switch.html

Lengthy article on the calendars Calendar Converter

I did ask my Rabbi years ago, and He admitted that we Jews do not know which day is really the Sabbath. I was born again since then.

MISHNA was compiled, written around 200 AD

"Although the Temple had been destroyed 130 years prior to its publication, in the world described by the Mishnah the Temple still exists and the laws that governed it are expressed in the present tense. "https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/mishnah/

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The thing I am trying to figure out is how the author figured out when was day one. We know that there are gaps in the genealogies.

Bibliotheca Sacra 47 (April, 1890) 285-303.
Public Domain.

1890.] Primeval Chronology.Full text of "Article by Rev. Professor William Henry Green"

Green, William H. (1890), “Primeval Chronology,” Bibliotheca Sacra, 47:294-295, April. Reprinted in Classical Evangelical Essays in Old Testament Interpretation (Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 1972).

The Six Thousand year thing comes from "According to the famed chronology of Bishop James Ussher, the creation of Adam can be dated to precisely 4004 BC based on Old Testament genealogies such as those provided by Moses in Genesis 5 and 11. Thus, we can be certain that the universe is six thousand years old. Or can we?"http://www.equip.org/bible_answers/gaps-genealogies-genesis/

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The Gregorian calendar differs from the solar year by 26 seconds per year. 6 Things You May Not Know About the Gregorian Calendar

Offset a year by 26 Seconds.
I am too tired to figure out the math, maybe you all can.

https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/julian-gregorian-switch.html

Lengthy article on the calendars Calendar Converter

I did ask my Rabbi years ago, and He admitted that we Jews do not know which day is really the Sabbath. I was born again since then.

MISHNA was compiled, written around 200 AD

"Although the Temple had been destroyed 130 years prior to its publication, in the world described by the Mishnah the Temple still exists and the laws that governed it are expressed in the present tense. "https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/mishnah/

"The calendar has not been changed so as to confuse the days of the week. Just as we know that Jesus and His followers observed the same day as Moses, we can be positive that our seventh day is the same day Jesus observed.

"Pope Gregory XIII did make a calendar change in 1582, but it did not interfere with the weekly cycle. What did Gregory do to the calendar? He changed Friday, October 5, 1582, to be Friday, October 15, 1582. He did not affect the weekly cycle of days.

"The Jews have observed the seventh day from the time of Abraham, and they still keep it today. An entire nation of people, all around the world, continue to observe a Sabbath they have known for more than 4,000 years.

"Over 100 languages on earth use the word “Sabbath” for Saturday. For example, the Spanish word for Saturday is “Sabado,” meaning Sabbath. What does this prove? It proves that when those languages originated long ago, Saturday was recognized as the Sabbath day and was incorporated into the very name of the day.

7 Facts About the Seventh Day | Sabbath Truth

Peaceful Sabbath.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That the Jewish calendar is not an accurate timeline since Adam, is admitted by themselves.
Rabbi Akiva deleted about 200 years, for whatever reason.

I have posted twice before an addition of the time periods as given to us in the Bible. It accurately show the 6000 year 'days' of God's time for mankind's rule of the earth. The 1000 year Sabbath 'day' is soon to come. It's free, too!
The issue of a 49 or 50 year Jubilee has been well proven to be the 50th year after 7 X 7 Sabbath years. It is counted as the first year of the next Sabbath cycle, therefore Jubilees are at 49 year intervals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Source please.
google: Jewish calendar discrepancy
Wiki has it and Chuck Missler has a good article about it.

Are you not interested in a list of the Biblical time periods, that prove where we are in God's timeline now?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
google: Jewish calendar discrepancy
Wiki has it and Chuck Missler has a good article about it.

Are you not interested in a list of the Biblical time periods, that prove where we are in God's timeline now?

Did not see anything about Akiva.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Did not see anything about Akiva.
Really? Do you need me to prove the truth of the false Jewish calendar + their useless religion, or do you prefer to stick to the unbiblical idea of their still being God's chosen people?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Really? Do you need me to prove the truth of the false Jewish calendar + their useless religion, or do you prefer to stick to the unbiblical idea of their still being God's chosen people?

I think you need to get over your Jew-hatred.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think you need to get over your Jew-hatred.
I do not hate anybody. I have lived in Israel and the Israeli's are perfectly nice people, just like individuals everywhere. But their diplomatic policies and lifestyles leave a lot to be desired. In no way are they the people God wants to have in His holy Land and many prophesies tell us they now face Judgement for the third time. Ezekiel 2:14

Re the calendar: Do you want the Biblical truth or not?

Upvote 0