Is Rob Zombie a Christian? What Religion is He?

tikihead94

Apr 15, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
its not true that if you listen to Rob Zombie your throwing away your faith in god. trust me, I have been listening to Rob Zombie for years and im not satanic, nor will i ever be. Rob has stated several times that he is in fact not a satanist. im believe in god and that Jesus is my savior, but that doesnt limit me to what music i enjoy. people may listen to his music because they enjoy the beat, or the metal genre. i enjoy metal and metalcore because of the guitar riffs and fast paced style of the songs. so i believe that if you try to change yourself due to this then your not truely yourself anymore.

Upvote 0

hazax11

Nov 8, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Rob's lyrics are silly, they don't glorify anything.

Oh big deal someone had a dream about a song.

Seems that I'm looking for an excuse not to answer for what I know is wrong?

I like two christian bands only.

DivineFire and Saviour Machine.

I listen to them because they actually have talent, and the music is excellent.

I don't care if they're christian, satanic, or whatever, if the music's good I listen to it.

But usually christian bands either are no good or are blatant rip offs.

I've heard:

Haste The Day, Norma Jean, Project 86, Demon Hunter, Extol, Mortification, Paramaecium, Tourniquet, Thousand Foot Krutch, P.O.D, Pillar, and the above mentioned etc.

None of those bands can compare to similar bands that aren't christian, except for those two I mentioned.

I don't think it's wrong and it has nothing to do with "living on the fence"

Living on the fence is like if you're agnostic.

And wow, putting on face makeup is so terrible.

I have to agree with you on everything you said except the only 2 good Christian alternatives. Have you not ever heard of the devil wears prada, blessthefall, August burns red, underoath, and the list goes on! These bands in my opinion have talent. You need to wake up and see it!

Upvote 0

Isaiah secundus

May 11, 2017
Louisville
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
please just read your bible.

that is all.
Hello Lightchild! Are you still a member on here? I hope you and family and friends are well and you are hanging in there. Probably not long until the rapture! You were right in this article. It DOES matter what you listen to! Jesus bless you. :)

Upvote 0

Helene Eloff

May 5, 2018
mbombela
✟15,201.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi.

1: My name is Helene. I (don't know) ...have an idea.. why the devil has not successfully crossed swords with me yet. At least not in a way I could see, hear, feel etc...

2: My mother has appropriated God's promises to herself and her kids. As we should all do, because it is our promises to claim. Since I could talk, speak, see, I have been in God's extra large care and protection. I have felt his angels around me and I have seen them at work. (Background: I am a court and crime journalist in South Africa. I have seen blood, ties with the enemy, I have entered violent scenes and been too close to interracial conflict of the highest degree and in the name of Yahweh we have survived. I have seen the effects of drugs, you name it...)

I happen to be a lazy person with knock knees i.e. I NEED heavy metal/rock to gym (gym meaning:walk, jog...move in general, really). Sometimes, I need it to psych me up for a period of intense focus.

WHY?! I am an intellectually fired person. That means that I looooove being physically lethargic, but I ALWAYS have room for intense, postgraduate mental activity. In South Africa, freedom of expression is a loaded gun. Whities (privileged by apartheid, but screwed after '94) have a lot to say, as do everyone else (finally acknowleged as human post 1994)..

The academics behind it all are fascinating. But the world needs more than that. Sometimes, I listen to hard rock and heavy metal 1) when I attempt to jog and 2) when I try to understand the frustration of this world and compile academic problems and solutions. I also listen to Eckart Tolle.

Some people say that these things are from satan, but I disagree. Here's why: satan is not all powerful. he may try to lead me astray, but he is not God.

This is where my mom's prayer came in: she asked God and the Holy Spirit and Jesus to keep bringing us back to Him if we falter. I do not believe that listening to music from Meat Loaf, ACDC or Queen or Metallica bring us to satan. WHY? Because Jesus' blood has exempted me. Why on earth, then, would I believe that?!

I listened to Rob Zombie in 2014 and was in a car accident. The car was written off. I was not.That guy called satan may have been the angel or demon or whatever of music, but I do not believe that he can do anything to me through his music, nor can his armies (up his sleevies?)

In the middle of Marilyn Manson's rendition of "sweet dreams," I can pause and speak to God. Earthly music - although it is greatly helpful to me when I need to focus physically or mentally - does not remotely threaten God's territory. God made it. God has made every scale on the musical alphabet and every semi-tone in it. WHY do people argue that we must be scared of man-made music???? Because the satan will use it in an earthly dual off?? REALLY?!

I do not get it. Please explain.

and you say your holiness hasnt been affected by listening to satanic music, but that in and of itself tells me it has. if you cant see the fact that youre making excuses to engage in something that blatantly doesnt glorify God, thats definitely an effect on your holiness. pray about that.

Even though I am lazy, I have goals. I want to work hardl learn loads and make a difference. That would have been SO CUTE, had I not been someone with such a terrible temper,

Upvote 0

Unveiled Eyes

May 19, 2018
Forest
✟7,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lightchild, you TRULY have the light. When my eyes were unveiled from Satan’s deception of living in the “world” at 30, when I came to Christ, the REAL WORLD was revealed to me and Ephesians 6:12 came to my mind IMMEDIATELY, as soon as I started reading the original question bc my current bf listens to hard metal and it’s nails on a chalkboard to me, since I found out that Satan used music to decieve years ago as I’m now 37. I KNOW THE TRUTH/my eyes are unveiled, and I’ve seen for myself that the Bible IS A LIVING WORD in my own life, God means what he says and says what we means, and my testimony of life up to this point can prove that. Living life without Christ then with with Him so I know both worlds. Once you see the light, you CANT go back. Lightchild, I know you know that bc you are SO filled with Christ I am just in awe without even knowing you personally. I just wanted you to know how Christ is using you for HIS PURPOSE. Whoever you are, you are a brother/sister in Christ and I thank you for taking time to share what Jesus put in your heart on this site, for me to see this at the time of life when I needed it.

Upvote 0

Aaronq10

Oct 21, 2018
Farmington
✟15,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
please just read your bible.

that is all.

Dude you're delusional. I seriously worry about you hence why I made an account just to respond to your ridiculous outrageous statements. You seriously just said that EVERY sin is all wrong and they are all measured equally and can all send you to Hell. By that logic, everyone including yourself is going to Hell. Every Human being sins, including yourself. No one is perfect. EVEN the PROPHETS and Kings of the Bible all did tragic sins : Moses killed a man, Solomon had too many wives, King David sent a man to war so he could have his wife, Samson had sexual relations with Women God told him not to associate with, etc. So maybe YOU need to READ YOUR BIBLE.

Not all Sins are the same, you also stated that a kid stealing gum is the same as a man murdering someone. Are you mentally sane?

You sound so judgemental but forget our lord and savior Jesus was merciful and hung around sinners and theives, you sin yourself and no one is perfect. Our God is loving and forgives us and cleanses us of our sins. Because lets be honest, if God expected us NOT to Sin he wouldn't have created us. Everything you do is SATANIC and sin. Even our clothes on our back and the air we breathe is of the Devil(look up Chemtrails)

I'm sorry, but Lightchild you are a delusional fool who thinks being a Christian is being perfect. You're probably the worst sinner on this page. Maybe That's why you're so insecure and fell the need to judge people.

BEING a Christian isn't about typing long essays on forums , quoting scriptures and judging people on a freaking internet forum. You really think that's gonna get you in to Heaven? Get a life and get off the meds.

Lightchild I just called you out! Try to
respond to me, I ain't like those other nice Christians who ignored you!

Upvote 0