• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ritual Abuse Healing

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have found some books on ritual abuse that I want to buy and read. I am not able to order books right now but please pray that soon I will be able to buy these books to help myself. I will attach pictures. These are the books.

Safe Passage to Healing: A Guide to Survivors of Ritual Abuse
Based on extensive research, interviews, and her own personal experiences as a ritual abuse survivor, Oksana has written a compassionate and comprehensive healing guide that fully explains what ritual abuse is, confronts its long-term effects, and helps readers through the recovery process

Ritual Abuse: What It Is, Why It Happens, and How to Help
Ritual abuse, perpetrated by secretive cults within groups as diverse as Christian sects, Satanic worshipers, and even day-care providers, often involves the drugging, torture, rape, and exposure of children to animal or human sacrifice.

Reaching for the Light - A Guide for Ritual Abuse Survivors and Their Therapists

Attachments

• ritual abuse book.jpg
    ritual abuse book.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • ritual abuse book again.jpg
    ritual abuse book again.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
  • reaching for the light.jpg
    reaching for the light.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟724,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I have found some books on ritual abuse that I want to buy and read. I am not able to order books right now but please pray that soon I will be able to buy these books to help myself. I will attach pictures. These are the books.

Based on extensive research, interviews, and her own personal experiences as a ritual abuse survivor, Oksana has written a compassionate and comprehensive healing guide that fully explains what ritual abuse is, confronts its long-term effects, and helps readers through the recovery process

Ritual Abuse: What It Is, Why It Happens, and How to Help
Ritual abuse, perpetrated by secretive cults within groups as diverse as Christian sects, Satanic worshipers, and even day-care providers, often involves the drugging, torture, rape, and exposure of children to animal or human sacrifice.

Reaching for the Light - A Guide for Ritual Abuse Survivors and Their Therapists
I found one of these books for a very good price right here is the link I hope it works:

It was listed for under $4 plus shipping would likely make it around $8 or so. I would actually be willing to buy this book for you at that price but I do not want to know your address so we would have to figure out some way for me to gift it to you and you have it shipped. I don't know exactly how to go about that but I will take a look at the site and see what I can do. Maybe someone reading this thread knows how I can purchase the book online and have @Bluerose31 claim it or have it shipped?

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟724,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I found one of these books for a very good price right here is the link I hope it works:

It was listed for under $4 plus shipping would likely make it around $8 or so. I would actually be willing to buy this book for you at that price but I do not want to know your address so we would have to figure out some way for me to gift it to you and you have it shipped. I don't know exactly how to go about that but I will take a look at the site and see what I can do. Maybe someone reading this thread knows how I can purchase the book online and have @Bluerose31 claim it or have it shipped?

Hi there :) Do not worry about buying it for me, I will be able to buy it soon. Thank you so much for looking at the book for me :)

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟724,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hi there :) Do not worry about buying it for me, I will be able to buy it soon. Thank you so much for looking at the book for me :)
I thought when I looked up especially the Amazon one it was pretty affordable but you never know, sometimes people are totally flat broke. That's when we must show charity if at all possible. A couple dollars for a book is nothing.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought when I looked up especially the Amazon one it was pretty affordable but you never know, sometimes people are totally flat broke. That's when we must show charity if at all possible. A couple dollars for a book is nothing.
No worries :) I will be able to buy it soon. i am excited to read it :)

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟724,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
This is a bit off topic from the OP but do you mind me asking if you have been able to see a counselor or talk to anyone wise that you trust about your experience or even just have you been able to get any relief from some readings, prayers, church services, or chats with any spiritual women or people? Please feel free to not answer any questions about your faith journey right now. I sincerely do not wish to bring up any topic that may provoke any anxiety. I still commend and admire your bravery for doing all you have done for your spiritual condition to inspire others.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is a bit off topic from the OP but do you mind me asking if you have been able to see a counselor or talk to anyone wise that you trust about your experience or even just have you been able to get any relief from some readings, prayers, church services, or chats with any spiritual women or people? Please feel free to not answer any questions about your faith journey right now. I sincerely do not wish to bring up any topic that may provoke any anxiety. I still commend and admire your bravery for doing all you have done for your spiritual condition to inspire others.
Hi rturner :) I have been able to meet with my Pastor for counseling which helped alot. I have some books on trauma which have helped me too. I appreciate you saying you admire my bravery. Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0