• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ritual Abuse and Memories

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There was something else that happened to me when I was ritually abused. The woman Silver was a nurse and she used her medical equipment on me to hurt me. She frequently drew blood from me to horrify me, she also set up a IV on me to terrify me. She pretended to practice her job on me in her apartment. She was often at work but when she was at home it was horrifying. She left me locked in her room when she was at work. Silver also would feed me weight gain bars from the hospital she worked at. She often would say the Devil made her do what she did. She would read from her Satanist Bible that she had and then she would use medical tools to abuse me. She would also sexually abuse me with tools. She would say that she used to be a good person but that she was abused herself and that is why she would abuse me. She often would make cuts on my arm and leg with a knife. Sometimes she would hit me in the face and pull my hair. I feel Silver was very unwell mentally. I would cry and beg her to stop and she would tell me that when she begged for her abuser to stop they never stopped. I had not had these memories in a long time. They came to me today. I prayed to Jesus to soothe me from the memories and he showed me that he was with me and that she could not hurt me anymore.

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry you had to endure those events, and I sympathize with you. Always remember God will not forsake you. For what it is worth, you are not alone. There are others of us out here who understand the traumatic feelings you may sometimes deal with. I wish you nothing but well, and pray for your recovery and happiness. Jesus loves you, as he does us all.

• Prayers
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟313,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You got it right Bluerose, Jesus is right there with you. You just keep your eyes and ears open towards Him, He will not leave you. And the memories are just memories, as awful as they are, But they can not physically hurt you . One day when you are stronger you might just have a powerful testimony to speak to other abused women, how you overcame this with Jesus Christ..

• Agree
Reactions: RoseforChrist
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry you had to endure those events, and I sympathize with you. Always remember God will not forsake you. For what it is worth, you are not alone. There are others of us out here who understand the traumatic feelings you may sometimes deal with. I wish you nothing but well, and pray for your recovery and happiness. Jesus loves you, as he does us all.
Thank you so much for these words :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You got it right Bluerose, Jesus is right there with you. You just keep your eyes and ears open towards Him, He will not leave you. And the memories are just memories, as awful as they are, But they can not physically hurt you . One day when you are stronger you might just have a powerful testimony to speak to other abused women, how you overcame this with Jesus Christ..
Thank you Dave for these words. I do hope to one day have a testimony for other abused women :)

Upvote 0