• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ritual Abuse and healing

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was kidnapped in the beginning of 2016 till the end of 2016 by ritual abusers. There names are Kevin and Silver. They are in jail now. I am healing. I have been daily meditating on God's Word and going to counseling once a week, and church on Sundays and have been working on stories about healing from torture. My body is also healing from homeopathy damage and a choline deficiency I had since I was younger. The Lord is healing me each day. I am thankful for the Lord healing me each day.

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Incredible what you've been through; thank you for sharing your healing with us all.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I was kidnapped in the beginning of 2016 till the end of 2016 by ritual abusers. There names are Kevin and Silver. They are in jail now. I am healing. I have been daily meditating on God's Word and going to counseling once a week, and church on Sundays and have been working on stories about healing from torture. My body is also healing from homeopathy damage and a choline deficiency I had since I was younger. The Lord is healing me each day. I am thankful for the Lord healing me each day.

I have read some powerful information asserting that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is moving in the affairs of men to really take over......... and end such injustices.

"The Lord called a dozen men. He changed them, and then they changed the world. In your time He is going to do the same with children. It is also the time of the lioness. Great are the company of women who will preach he gospel. There will be many great men of God in your time..... but the great marvel and great honor will be for the women and children who walk in the ways of the Lord.

Remember it was the woman who was deceived and had enmity with the serpent, but it will be her seed that crushes its head. Women have a special place in this fight.

He looked into the eyes of the little girl. "It is your time as a woman. It is your time as a child, for the children will be for signs and wonders. They will turn the tide of the last battle. Gather the children and help their mothers. Great is the Lord in you for all you need." (Rick Joyner, The Torch and the Sword, page 77)

From the 2:23:00 mark in this video there are amazing testimonies on how Messiah Yeshua is moving powerfully..... even with children.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have read some powerful information asserting that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is moving in the affairs of men to really take over......... and end such injustices.

From the 2:23:00 mark in this video there are amazing testimonies on how Messiah Yeshua is moving powerfully..... even with children.

Thank you very much for sharing this video with me :) Blessings :)

• Prayers
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is so terrible.

I am so glad that you know that God loves you in spite of many evil things people do to each other.

Thank you for your courage to share. I hope that helps you heal.
Thank you so much :) God bless you.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0