• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Ritual abuse and forgiveness

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since forgiving my ritual abusers I have felt a lot of peace. I know one day they will be good people. I am glad God has softened my heart to help me to forgive them and pray for them. I know one day that they will come to the Lord and repent and become Godly people. It may take a long time but I believe it will happen and God is helping me pray for them. I know that they must have been victims of abuse and that God loves them and wants them to be healed. One day they will be healed and the evil of Satanism will be destroyed. I pray daily that Satanism, the cult, ends. The people who abused me were Satanist. When Satanism ends, the world will be a better place and there will be more kindness and goodness on the earth.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can see that the ritual abuse has really affected you and I am sorry for what they have done to you. I'm also very happy you found the courage to forgive those who hurt you. I pray that you can continue to find more peace and healing from your dark and troubled past.
Thank you so much Wayholka :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since forgiving my ritual abusers I have felt a lot of peace. I know one day they will be good people. I am glad God has softened my heart to help me to forgive them and pray for them. I know one day that they will come to the Lord and repent and become Godly people. It may take a long time but I believe it will happen and God is helping me pray for them. I know that they must have been victims of abuse and that God loves them and wants them to be healed. One day they will be healed and the evil of Satanism will be destroyed. I pray daily that Satanism, the cult, ends. The people who abused me were Satanist. When Satanism ends, the world will be a better place and there will be more kindness and goodness on the earth.
What an amazing story. God bless you richly for making a right decision.

Upvote 0