Rich Family PI: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The fact that Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information about Seth Rich's murder is all the reason that should be needed for an investigation into it.

Why?

That's not evidence of anything related to the crime.

Russian_Seth_Rich_feature-865x452.jpg

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The fact that Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information about Seth Rich's murder is all the reason that should be needed for an investigation into it.
That's ridiculous. The fact someone offered a reward is not reason to investigate. The fact that he was murdered is reason enough. If anything should be investigeted, it's the lie told by FOX that started this in the first place.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

So that's the current price tag for justice...

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What? Why?

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sorry but you gotta do more than some internet troll, low-rent Congressman, pompous Fox commentator and Julian Asange to warrant something higher than local LE. Even the family is disgusted with the exploitation of their son by these losers.

For me, I watch people no matter race creed or how powerful, they are people/flesh firstly which puts them to my level. These are not Gods. When people start covering up , something is amiss. Example: 4chan & Reddit archives on Seth Rich account deleted, why? Why delete if no burger to begin with?

As far as his parents are concerned they only know what the DNC spokesman tell them. U know, the very same people this Russia-gate started? Then picked up by the intelligence agencies and MSM and still no hard proof? See, if people find out this thing was bogus it throws Deep State, Multi foreign corps and MSM under the bus too not just the D's. So now we got another "Too big to fail" situation just like that bail out . Except this does not involve money it involves power. One is loyal to global agenda power structure or one is loyal to National agenda power structure & both agendas are bipartisan. However, Global agenda has the advantage for its the agenda this Nation has been under for 40 years .

What global agenda has brought in 40 years: National Treasury is privatized by a foreign entity. All cable MSM are foreign. Intelligence spy on Americans. 95% of domestic policy favor a foreign Corp (That alone is Treason to the people). Global agenda rewrote the constitution from... For the people by the people ---too--- For the foreign corp by the foreign corp. No quality public education = Dumb down the public to support their own fall.

So, in those 40 years what is National patriotism in the here and now? Our soldiers fight for global agenda unaware they fight for a foreigner... Our tax pays for Global agenda that steals peoples money,rights or kills us in a profit system like this health care bill. The people are dumbed down so much they "Think" supporting a global agenda is patriotism to the Nation. IMO

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For me, I watch people no matter race creed or how powerful, they are people/flesh firstly which puts them to my level. These are not Gods. When people start covering up , something is amiss. Example: 4chan & Reddit archives on Seth Rich account deleted, why? Why delete if no burger to begin with?

As far as his parents are concerned they only know what the DNC spokesman tell them. U know, the very same people this Russia-gate started? Then picked up by the intelligence agencies and MSM and still no hard proof? See, if people find out this thing was bogus it throws Deep State, Multi foreign corps and MSM under the bus too not just the D's. So now we got another "Too big to fail" situation just like that bail out . Except this does not involve money it involves power. One is loyal to global agenda power structure or one is loyal to National agenda power structure & both agendas are bipartisan. However, Global agenda has the advantage for its the agenda this Nation has been under for 40 years .

What global agenda has brought in 40 years: National Treasury is privatized by a foreign entity. All cable MSM are foreign. Intelligence spy on Americans. 95% of domestic policy favor a foreign Corp (That alone is Treason to the people). Global agenda rewrote the constitution from... For the people by the people ---too--- For the foreign corp by the foreign corp. No quality public education = Dumb down the public to support their own fall.

So, in those 40 years what is National patriotism in the here and now? Our soldiers fight for global agenda unaware they fight for a foreigner... Our tax pays for Global agenda that steals peoples money,rights or kills us in a profit system like this health care bill. The people are dumbed down so much they "Think" supporting a global agenda is patriotism to the Nation. IMO
You seem to have a low opinion of Mr. Rich's family. Were it my son, I would be all about an investigation based on known facts. If I thought he was assassinated, I'd stop at nothing to get out the word.
If OTOH I thought his death was being exploited by self-serving dogs like Sean Hannity, et al, I'd do a major league Cease and Desist, using any means available.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That's ridiculous. The fact someone offered a reward is not reason to investigate. The fact that he was murdered is reason enough. If anything should be investigeted, it's the lie told by FOX that started this in the first place.

Yet again I'm amazed by the liberal obsession with Fox.

The interest in Seth Rich's murder started long before Fox took any notice of it, and has largely been independent of Fox. Yet you are far from the only person to frame this as a story created, and then discarded, by Fox.

Ah well, I suppose if people really do believe that Fox is the entirety of the opposition to the MSM and the source of all information outside the MSM, it only limits the tactical information available to the enemy.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The interest in Seth Rich's murder started long before Fox took any notice of it, and has largely been independent of Fox. Yet you are far from the only person to frame this as a story created, and then discarded, by Fox.

Ah well, I suppose if people really do believe that Fox is the entirety of the opposition to the MSM and the source of all information outside the MSM, it only limits the tactical information available to the enemy.
Fox is MSM along with the rest of the alphabet channels. Just variations on the same Schtick: "Made you look!"

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

This thread is about the lie told by FOX about a dead guy and blamed on a private investigator.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This thread is about the lie told by FOX about a dead guy and blamed on a private investigator.

I must have been hallucinating being aware of the phrase "His Name Was Seth Rich" nearly a year ago, since Fox certainly wasn't reporting on it then.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I must have been hallucinating being aware of the phrase "His Name Was Seth Rich" nearly a year ago, since Fox certainly wasn't reporting on it then.
Care to come to the present? The lie that was told by FOX, the subject of this thread, was not told a year ago.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'll give a $20 reward for concrete information connecting Trump to Russian spies. Now we have all the reason needed for an investigation into that connection? I don't think that's how police work is done.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Wait, the 4chan and Reddit archives were deleted? They were deleted!? Why didn't anybody tell me!? Clearly, this is evidence that Seth Rich was going to expose the lizard people running Washington!

As far as his parents are concerned they only know what the DNC spokesman tell them.

Really? Law enforcement just decided "Infiltrate this gang, arrest that criminal, pull over these drunk drivers. Y'know what? Let's let the DNC investigate this murder, and see how they do." And just like that Rich's family was being informed on a murder by the DNC? Seriously?

U know, the very same people this Russia-gate started?

Ohhhhhhhh! No wait. What?

Then picked up by the intelligence agencies and MSM and still no hard proof? See, if people find out this thing was bogus it throws Deep State, Multi foreign corps and MSM under the bus too not just the D's. So now we got another "Too big to fail" situation just like that bail out . Except this does not involve money it involves power. One is loyal to global agenda power structure or one is loyal to National agenda power structure & both agendas are bipartisan. However, Global agenda has the advantage for its the agenda this Nation has been under for 40 years .

No conspiracy theory to see here, right?

Wow. And to think it's all because Seth Rich was murdered because he was going to expose the Lizard People.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'll give a $20 reward for concrete information connecting Trump to Russian spies. Now we have all the reason needed for an investigation into that connection? I don't think that's how police work is done.
You offering a $20 reward for that is not like the fact that Wikileaks publicly offered a $20,000 reward for information about Seth Rich's murder.

Upvote 0