Rich Family PI: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Clip from the news:

Assange has been tweeting about it:

t9K8QlaVn2KgyJbmVHDhgb8XGO8mbqE4wRUZk3fIcfs.png

:whistle:Interesting to see what comes out in that report tomorrow. :whistle:

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Except the Rich family say he is NOT their PI; they did not hire him.

Family of slain Seth Rich says reports that he fed DNC info to WikiLeaks are untrue
Washington Post said:
The Rich family’s spokesman, Brad Bauman, said that Wheeler had not been hired by the family but by a “third-party” he identified as Ed Butowsky, a Dallas financier who regularly appears on Fox’s business channels and on other networks. Bauman said that Wheeler offered his services to the family, “claiming he wanted to help.”

Butowsky said that he talked to Seth Rich’s father and recommended Wheeler. He denied paying Wheeler or financing the investigation.
“As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press,” Rich’s family said in a statement. “We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers.”
Maybe Wheeler is just an opportunist and a faker.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
And it is being completely ignore by MSM except fox.

Perhaps if there was evidence -- as opposed to the claim of evidence -- someone besides Fox would find it interesting?

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Wheeler's source discovered!

But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps if there was evidence -- as opposed to the claim of evidence -- someone besides Fox would find it interesting?

What's evidence got to do with media reporting?

• Winner
Reactions: mark kennedy
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Wheeler's source discovered!

But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

"I only got that [information] from the reporter at Fox News," Wheeler told CNN.

While I question if he actually ever had anything, it is pretty obvious that he changed his story because the family is now looking to take legal action against him for breach of contract.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While I question if he actually ever had anything, it is pretty obvious that he changed his story because the family is now looking to take legal action against him for breach of contract.
Had you going didn't he?:sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: Allandavid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I find it interesting. Mostly because Assange has consistently alluded to him being their source for the leaks.
BTW, Assange has just hired in to your Internet provider's support department.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe Wheeler is just an opportunist and a faker.

Or maybe once again, WAPO is reporting fake news to cover up what happened. I think they need to change their name to the Democratic Party Post. It would be more accurate for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Or maybe once again, WAPO is reporting fake news to cover up what happened. I think they need to change their name to the Democratic Party Post. It would be more accurate for sure!

Let us guess -- the Fox retraction of this story is also fake, amirite?

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0