Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From "You can't get rid of him that easily", files: Grenell: Trump Wants to Run for President Again

“Donald Trump is the head of the Republican Party still, let’s make no mistake about that."
“He’s told me personally, multiple times, that he does want to run again. So we’ll see if that holds and how that comes about; I think we’ve got a long ways to go,” Grenell added.
Jason Miller, another former Trump adviser, said earlier this month that the president would be involved in the 2022 midterms.

“President Trump is going to make sure we get the House back in 2022,” Miller said on “War Room.”

He’s got a ton of money. He’s the biggest name. He’s going to get that done.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟325,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not seeing the "news" here. Those that have been watching know that Trump used his "election fraud" claims to raise money for that war chest that Grenell is talking about -- it was reported here a few times the caveat in the donations page that most of the money raised was going into a Trump controlled PAC. Beyond that, Trump has never hidden that he wants a second term and would run in 2024 -- despite the people who claim he won't run in 2024 because he'll be too old.

Again, I'm not seeing anything new here.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From "You can't get rid of him that easily", files: Grenell: Trump Wants to Run for President Again

“Donald Trump is the head of the Republican Party still, let’s make no mistake about that."
“He’s told me personally, multiple times, that he does want to run again. So we’ll see if that holds and how that comes about; I think we’ve got a long ways to go,” Grenell added.
Jason Miller, another former Trump adviser, said earlier this month that the president would be involved in the 2022 midterms.

“President Trump is going to make sure we get the House back in 2022,” Miller said on “War Room.”

He's made a ton of money from his campaign and now from his PAC.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟488,924.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are rumors of him staring his own party.
That would be the greatest gift he could possibly give the Democrats. I say go for it Mr unpresident!

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,223,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

The one good thing about the presidency of Joe Biden will be that it will inform us all that 78 is too old for being president, and that alone will be a huge stopper for Trump. He would be 79 in 2025 and 83 if he makes it to the end of the term. I hate to be ageist because I'm getting up there too, but would he even remember how to Tweet at that age?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The one good thing about the presidency of Joe Biden will be that it will inform us all that 78 is too old for being president, and that alone will be a huge stopper for Trump. He would be 79 in 2025 and 83 if he makes it to the end of the term. I hate to be ageist because I'm getting up there too, but would he even remember how to Tweet at that age?
Assuming Twitter is at all serious about their lifetime ban he still won’t be allowed to tweet at that age.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟694,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would say let him run. Either America votes for him and he is elected, or they don't vote for him and he isn't elected. We don't have to worry either way. We just vote.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I would say let him run. Either America votes for him and he is elected, or they don't vote for him and he isn't elected. We don't have to worry either way. We just vote.
I tend to agree...
If he can retain enough control over the GOP to where he has a good shot of becoming it’s nominee in ‘24...sure, what the heck, give him another shot at it, make it maybe 2-5 in Presidential Campaigns instead of the current 1-4? (Zero in four if we go by popular vote!)

Upvote 0