Rhema breaks record for student's attending!

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow! For the first time, RHEMA Bible Training College has surpassed 20,000 students worldwide (6500 of these are in Europe, Africa, Middle East).

I am blessed to teach in Europe, Africa and the Middle East and this is exciting news. Bro. Hagin would be so happy!

• Winner
Reactions: now faith

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since you talked about it. I will share.. all is true. I lived in Spokane Wa (home). I love love love music and asked this Christian band once if they knew of a good music School and he talked about "Rhema" so I looked into it and wanted to go. I got this thought to say good by to a very dear friend. As I was telling her I was going she just happen to know 2 others going that same way. What are the odds. Ooh gets MUCH better. So of the three of us I was going to Oklahoma (Rhema) the others to some other School. So just as we were getting in to Oklahoma the driver said she had a friend that went to Oral Roberts Univ but didn't know where it was. At the same moment the car behind us the guy keeps pointing UP.

So we pull over to this "info stand". That other car pulls up gets out comes over and says and I quote "didn't you see me pointing up?" We answered "yes" He said and again I quote "the lord told me you don't know how to get to Oral Roberts Univ and I am to show you the way". I am 61 I was like 20 back then and.. it STILL BLOWS me away. Praise GOD GLORY TO JESUS! So I got to the school found some one to stay with. Then that day went to look for a job and got one that day full time. It didn't stop there.

See I was going blind. Yeah when I left? I knew no one there had no place to stay. Yet I was going blind all by faith. Never once gave it another thought or worry. So thats exactly as it happened. Now me I like the Father much better but thats just me.

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If you had, we would have been classmates.

Funny I thought about this stuff recently too. In less that 3 months should be passing by the region taking interstate 40 to California, in 1993 I took a trip out to Tulsa from California.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Are you coming through Tulsa?

Let me buy you lunch

Not originally but I could rework my trip. It would be very similar to what I have planned after entering California, where I take detour up north to my hometown of Ridgecrest to see an old friend. Most likely I would get a motel in Tulsa and chill.

My basic route is leaving from my borough called Boyertown PA:

1) to a convenient rest stop motel area before Kansas City Missouri (probably way before)
2) to getting on highway 40 than up to Tulsa get a motel and chill and see you whenever.
3) Tulsa to Albuquerque New Mexico, and see a different friend
4) New Mexico to my hometown of Ridgecrest CA, to see another friend
5) Ridgecrest to Scott's Valley where my parents reside.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

It's actually 3 months away. I have Oct 17 a Monday targeted to pull out, so if that was right I would be getting to Tulsa Tuesday most likely in the late afternoon.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a close friend who was a 1976 graduate of Rhema. Name was Gary Karnes.
Stong in faith and WOF teaching. Lost track of him years ago. He would be in his 80s now.
Loved his Dakes Bible!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums