Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Meaningful discussion would only be possible if these conditions were met:
  • All participants had read the book.
  • All participants were thoroughly familiar with the basics of logic.
  • All participants had more than a smattering of knowledge of pharmaceuticals, medicine, relevant federal and state laws, etc.
In the absence of these conditions being met it seem likely that participants will adopt positions consistent with their worldviews and ignore/dismiss/misundertand/misrepresent any information that does not agree with that.

So, thank you for the invite, but no thanks.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Meaningful discussion would only be possible if these conditions were met:
  • All participants had read the book.
  • All participants were thoroughly familiar with the basics of logic.
  • All participants had more than a smattering of knowledge of pharmaceuticals, medicine, relevant federal and state laws, etc.
In the absence of these conditions being met it seem likely that participants will adopt positions consistent with their worldviews and ignore/dismiss/misundertand/misrepresent any information that does not agree with that.

So, thank you for the invite, but no thanks.
I would think those whom meet the above requirements (more than likely exceed them) were consulted for the information presented in the book. That's a far cry better than getting info on the net, or Journalists. But,,if not then it might be no better.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
. But,,if not then it might be no better.
Divisive people will always say he got his info from the wrong sources. Meanwhile Fauci in controlling the narrative for his interests and those with him, demands there be no other sources than he when it comes to his endeavours.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Divisive people will always say he got his info from the wrong sources. Meanwhile Fauci in controlling the narrative for his interests and those with him, demands there be no other sources than he when it comes to his endeavours.
I think that is true. But I have not read the book so I could not comment anyway. But would love to read the comments here of people who have.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Because it's 100% guaranteed to blow back in your face indiscriminately. You'd be much better off with a self limiting non replicating agent such as anthrax, enterotoxins or mycotoxins. Also, the idea of a biological weapon, like any other weapon, is to seriously kill off or incapacitate the enemy in a short time. Cov at it's worst takes 2 weeks to kill anyone, and even then mostly kills the elderly, and even then at pretty low levels.

If you were going to go with some kind of actual infectious agent you'd be better off with cholera or another water borne agent, though even then with the systems we have in place it would be quickly contained and limited.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I quit listening to him when he thought it ok to let people get covid and possibly die due to his self admitted lie.
Remember when he first stated to wear masks then said you don need them they were unnecessary. then later said we need masks.... and that he lied due to the short supply, he wanted to make sure that there would be enough for healthcare workers. So in that time that he told people they were unnecessary (maybe it was a month) he put those people at risk....
All that is assuming that masks are even effective.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
https://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/celebrities/article256611321.html

During the pandemic, Kennedy has become a near-ubiquitous source of false information about COVID-19 and vaccines. Earlier this year, Kennedy was named one of the “Disinformation Dozen” by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, which says he and the Children’s Health Defense website are among the top spreaders of false information about vaccines online.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can we specify that this is RFK, Jr., not the RFK who was assassinated in 1968?

As I understand it, he has a disease. Myasthenia gravis? He has many health concerns, and while I agree with some of them, there are others I disagree with.

He has long been opposed to the Con Edison nuclear plant in (I believe) Westchester County. I agree that in very highly populated areas where timely evacuation would be impossible that nuclear power plants shouldn't be built.

I lived on Long Island when the Shoreham plant was proposed. How can you evacuate an island with 4 million people when they have to go through the most populous city in the U.S. to get out?

I disagree with his positions on vaccines. I think that it is not unusual for people who develop health problems young begin questioning every man-made drug, every prepared food, etc., etc. as an extreme reaction to their illness.

We need to give the FDA adequate resources to do regular inspections of food processing plants. We have to give them resources to approve drugs. We need to be very careful about "deregulating" agencies that are critical to our health and safety. Deregulation mania can be very harmful.

In most cases, RFK, Jr. overreaches.

Upvote 0