Pasadena
✟888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Revelations, I believe what Jesus said at the end to be morally correct, I am not saying it is true though because there are plenty of people who should be outside of the city but appear to be living happy rich lives while those who should be inside are suffering in poverty. The words below are in just my opinions and interpretations they may not be fact, read it for yourself to determine whether or not my interpretations matches your logic:

Jesus uses the term dog to represent people who return back to their vomit, I believe it means people who suffered and became good, righteous, and spiritually happy then return back to their evil wicked ways.

Jesus uses the term magic arts I suppose because any magic art must first come from God, so the actual practicing of it is a false belief that doesn't accredit God for God's power.

Jesus uses the term sexually immoral because anyone who is sexually immoral affects love and marriage. Marriage is intended to be a beautiful thing, and we should not have waste our first time at a wonderful experience such as sex on something that isn't love. Furthermore sexual immorality may cause jealousy in some which can result in countless acts of wickedness.

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if we all lived through life with sexual morality saving our first sexual experience with another for marriage knowing that our future spouse is doing so as well.

Jesus uses the term the murderers meaning unlawfully killing someone. Killing someone isn't necessarily murder, for instance killing Adolf Hitler was not murder because it was a righteous execution to kill someone that wicked.

Jesus uses the term idolaters meaning anyone who worships anything that isn't God. The reason is to say that we are all equals in God's eyes in both judgement and blessings; and only God is above us.

Jesus uses the term falsehood meaning anyone who practices lying to others in order to deceive or trick.

Feel free to leave questions; no comments or feedback please I don't want to have to scroll through everything to answer any questions and I'd like to keep this post neat and tidy so questions and answers can be easily viewed; thank you!

Feel free to share this post with others, but I do however like to remain anonymous to the world outside of this forum.

Also PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PRAY FOR ME because you do not know me well enough or know my life or current talents to be able to decide better than myself what to pray for.

Revelation 22 of the New International Version Holy Bible says and is highlighted in red because it is quotes from Jesus and not the writer of Revelation. Below is an actual verse from the New International Version of the Holy Bible Book of Revelations chapter (page) 22:

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”