Wisconsin
✟51,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 'Book of Revelation' can be deciphered if one counts the 7 churches as segments of time around the 'Great Clock' in the heavens known as the 'Precession of the Equinoxes'. One cycle of this zodiac of the ages goes for about 25,920 years around. If one divides this into 7 segments of time plus 1 to make an even 8, then each lasts for about 3,240 years. I have discovered that the 1st church/lampstand of 'Ephesus' began around the year 22.030 B.C. In Rev. 9-11 tells of 7 mountains/heads/kingdoms and there are 7 kings (pole stars) of which (at the time it was written) "five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come". The 7th only continues a short space. These would be 'Errai', Alderamin, Deneb, Vega, Thuban that have fallen. 'Kochab' is the one who then ruled. 'Polaris' is the one who comes and only remains a short space. Then 'Errai' is the 8th that is of the 7 which goes into perdition. There are also the 10 horns/toes/kings (as segments of time) that reign for one hour or 2,160 years (being each 216years). The tenth one will be shorter than its fellows as the little toe, and three will fall or be taken out by their roots(648 years at the end of 'Laodicea'). I believe we are now in this 10th segment of time of the 'hour of Trial and Temptation' that began at 1,946 A.D. within the 8th head/mountain/kingdom. This 10th toe/horn/king of 216 years shall last until 2,162 A.D.

Also, there are 24 elders around this throne of which each of these segments of time last for about 1,080 years. The 4 beasts around the throne are 4 quadrants of time filled with stars, which can be labelled (a) for an 'eagle in flight', (b) as the 'L-i-on/L-am-b', (c) as the 'C-alf' (see-half), (d) 'as a man's face', then back to the 'eagle flying' as (e). See much more about this at www.Gisus.org

Last edited:

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do we feel the need to understand Revelation in great detail?

The book is easy enough to understand. The world will grow increasingly wicked, but Jesus has prevailed and will bring restoration to all things! Those who endure will be saved.

There ya go, the book is deciphered! ;)

Upvote 0

revealer

Site Supporter
May 20, 2017
Wisconsin
✟51,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do we feel the need to understand Revelation in great detail?

The book is easy enough to understand. The world will grow increasingly wicked, but Jesus has prevailed and will bring restoration to all things! Those who endure will be saved.

There ya go, the book is deciphered! ;)

Jesus gave us the 'Book of Revelation' as a puzzle to be unfolded as the signs are given. In 'Daniel' it says that we would not understand until the time of the end. I have been given this knowledge with the help of the Holy Spirit of God through much prayer and study, which is what God wants us to do. We must use our minds with wisdom from above to unravel these mysteries. This helps us not to be deceived and to be calm when the end comes. This helps bring peace to those who seek for the truth. Jesus said to knock and the door will be opened (answers will be given).

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus gave us the 'Book of Revelation' as a puzzle to be unfolded as the signs are given. In 'Daniel' it says that we would not understand until the time of the end. I have been given this knowledge with the help of the Holy Spirit of God through much prayer and study, which is what God wants us to do. We must use our minds with wisdom from above to unravel these mysteries. This helps us not to be deceived and to be calm when the end comes. This helps bring peace to those who seek for the truth. Jesus said to knock and the door will be opened (answers will be given).

I am not doubting you, but you are not the first to claim such a thing and will not be the last. If you are correct, praise God. As for me, I am happy just keeping my eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of my faith. He is the key to Revelations.

• Prayers
Reactions: revealer
Upvote 0