Revelation: the sea will turn RED = The Gulf?...

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a friend who's husband is an oil consultant and goes all over the world for things just like this. He said that he can't believe the stupidity of BP and what they have done to try and fix this. He said that if he was a consultant on this job that he would suggest drilling right next to it and piping straight into that leak. If Obama doesn't see the urgency in getting this repaired, then he is the ultimate evil, non caring person that I believe that he already is. All he can do is say things like I am enraged....evidently not, because our government isn't helping.

Yeah, I don't know anything and that seemed logical to me.

Something is amiss with this oil thing. It's bizarre....from the very beginning it's been bizarre. They open up drilling and then this rig blows and then they send a swat team. It's leaking, big time and everybody is out playing while it's leaking. Now, they've closed deep water drilling again...and not just in the area but all over the US territory.

I smell a rat. BUt why would they do this on purpose? ...to turn public opinion away from oil and onto "green" programs? ...was it supposed to make Obama look good but it failed? (What about the families of the guy's who died?) ...was it to try to appease both sides - open up drilling, then oops, close up drilling?

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most likely with good reason IMHO.

I heard this young desk anchor discussing the president's actions with another "kid" reporter on CBS. He was saying how American's need to see the president angry, they need to see action taken and how can we trust the private sector to manage this spill.
Reading between the lines "Oh big daddy government come and save us as we cannot have no hope without you". I'm feeling ill about now...

Upvote 0
C

Critias

There is a rip current out there that they are worried will carry it up the eastern seaboard if it gets into it. As of today's news, stopping the leak didn't work. The "ticker" going across MSNBC news this morning said that Obama is enraged. If the President is so concerned about this, why doesn't our government step in and help, and then charge BP for it? This doesn't make sense to me or my hubby. We have all seen BP fail at stopping this since it happened. How bad is it going to have to get before something is done? We step in when hurricanes devastate ocean communities, and this is an on going problem down there that is affecting jobs and sea life.

First hurricane hit central america already. Hurricanes very well could help get the oil to the current that would then carry the oil through the ocean and also stop anyone from repairing the leak.

Obama needs this disaster. Him and his team have always said "Can't let a disaster go to waste". They also need a global disaster to bring in a global style government. Bring the people together as 1 world, 1 people.

Who would be ostracized from that 1 world? Jews. All people, but Christians (seems some Christians on this board disprove this) hate Jews. Who are the only people who stand up for Jews? Christians. We're all terrorists now. soon.

Upvote 0
C

Critias

Something is amiss with this oil thing. It's bizarre....from the very beginning it's been bizarre. They open up drilling and then this rig blows and then they send a swat team. It's leaking, big time and everybody is out playing while it's leaking. Now, they've closed deep water drilling again...and not just in the area but all over the US territory.

I smell a rat. BUt why would they do this on purpose? ...to turn public opinion away from oil and onto "green" programs? ...was it supposed to make Obama look good but it failed? (What about the families of the guy's who died?) ...was it to try to appease both sides - open up drilling, then oops, close up drilling?

Global disaster. The global community needs to come together to fix this. We need a global government to do so.

Think about it. Why is it that Obama, the Clintons, and all of their teams are now heavily talking about globalism? Have you seen one of the Navy ads now? A global force they are calling the Navy.

As the Obama team says, never waste a good disaster.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
;)
First hurricane hit central america already. Hurricanes very well could help get the oil to the current that would then carry the oil through the ocean and also stop anyone from repairing the leak.

Obama needs this disaster. Him and his team have always said "Can't let a disaster go to waste". They also need a global disaster to bring in a global style government. Bring the people together as 1 world, 1 people.

Who would be ostracized from that 1 world? Jews. All people, but Christians (seems some Christians on this board disprove this) hate Jews. Who are the only people who stand up for Jews? Christians. We're all terrorists now. soon.
I am sure there are those that also hate the Muslims ;)

Upvote 0
C

Critias

;)I am sure there are those that also hate the Muslims ;)

And those who hate whites, those who hate blacks, those who hate mexicans, those who hate blue people, those who hate hate, those who hate love, those who just hate.

Yea, yea, we can go on and on with that one.

But what country says that a Muslim country should be wiped off the face of the earth? Who goes after Muslims who defend themselves against attack on their own country? What other religion says that all Muslims should be killed?

You can take each one of those questions, replace Muslim with Jews and you can find your answers easily.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And those who hate whites, those who hate blacks, those who hate mexicans, those who hate blue people, those who hate hate, those who hate love, those who just hate.

Yea, yea, we can go on and on with that one.
Hate, like money, is the root of all evil........

1 John 2:11 The-one yet hating his brother, in the darkness is, and in the darkness is about-walking
and not he is aware whither he is going, that the darkness hath-blinded the eyes of him

Reve 16:10 And the fifth one pours out the bowl of him on the throne of the beast
and became the Kingdom of it having been darkened and they gnawed the tongues of them out of the misery.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican

BP is just stupid. Their stuff is always blowing up and polluting the earth.

Upvote 0

JamesAH

Aug 21, 2008
✟2,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hate, like money, is the root of all evil........

1 John 2:11 The-one yet hating his brother, in the darkness is, and in the darkness is about-walking
and not he is aware whither he is going, that the darkness hath-blinded the eyes of him

Reve 16:10 And the fifth one pours out the bowl of him on the throne of the beast
and became the Kingdom of it having been darkened and they gnawed the tongues of them out of the misery.

Actually it's the love of money that is the root of all evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I dunno, honestly, other than what they are doing. I wouldn't pretend to assume I'd have the answers to that specific problem to close the hole from leaking.

Prayer for those affected by this would be a good thing to be doing.

It seems that technology has already been developed that will be part of the solution for the contaminapion of the water, biomes, and habits of the coastal population and sea creatures. Kevin Costner and an investors group developed the technology, which is reported by several news channels and YouTube videos citing them.:idea:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Spirit Compass

Surfer on the Lucid Sea
Dec 28, 2009
Mission Beach
Visit site
✟8,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Red oil is defined as a substance of varying composition formed when an organic solution, typically tri-n-butyl phosphate (TBP, an agent used for extracting heavy metals in nuclear reprocessing plants) and its diluent, comes in contact with concentrated nitric acid at a temperature above 120 °C.
Red oil is relatively stable below 130 °C, but it can decompose explosively when its temperature is raised above 130 °C. Three red oil events have occurred in the United States: at the Hanford Site in 1953, and at the Savannah River Site (SRS) in 1953 and 1975. A red oil explosion also occurred in 1993 at the Tomsk-7 site at Seversk, Russia.

Upvote 0

Tsar

Царь
Jun 23, 2010
spiritual battlefield
✟7,660.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
well i have the King James Version and it says here...

"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." REVELATION 16: 3

so yeah you can see the difference because it has that "as" in there
and we know that not everything in the Bible is literal although some are
i personaly like the KJV the most because it is translated out of the original Hebrew and Greek tounges...lol just felt like sharing that with you =P

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
well i have the King James Version and it says here...

"And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." REVELATION 16: 3

so yeah you can see the difference because it has that "as" in there
and we know that not everything in the Bible is literal although some are
i personaly like the KJV the most because it is translated out of the original Hebrew and Greek tounges...lol just felt like sharing that with you =P

I prefer the KJV too. For end-time and prophetic research, so many of the modern versions completely obscure or change the key words, making prophetic interpretation much more difficult.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

andross77

Sep 12, 2006
✟17,696.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I prefer the KJV too. For end-time and prophetic research, so many of the modern versions completely obscure or change the key words, making prophetic interpretation much more difficult.

Well, I prefer the Holman Christian Standard Bible 2nd edition because it is translated from the Original Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic texts and has more recent textual and manuscriptual support than the KJV (300+ years will do that for ya).

The KJV is nice (even though it's hard to read since it uses so many words that people that speak English in America today never do) but it just can't compete with the newest translations for Biblical accuracy and being faithful to the original Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic.

Upvote 0