Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As we don't know when Jesus is returning we cannot know anything about the technology that will be available prior to his return.

Rather than waste your time speculating what might happen, get involved with living as thou he were coming.

• Agree
Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As we don't know when Jesus is returning we cannot know anything about the technology that will be available prior to his return.

Rather than waste your time speculating what might happen, get involved with living as thou he were coming.

Jesus said no one knows the day or hour of his coming.Nothing more.

Matthew 25:13 Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

But if you have been keeping watch as he said,you can,know many things such a who the beast is and the technology he has.You dont need to add anything more to Mathew 25:13 than what is there and you can not tell someone else what they can and can not know beyond that.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

ummmmm .... as Christians, we know what is going to happen, we just don't know when.

Mark 13
7 And when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. This must take place, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines. These are but the beginning of the birth pains. (all going on now)

birth pains: these things are going escalate (happen more often) and get worse.

"living as thou He were coming", yes absolutely be ready at all times.

God Bless

Didn't watch the video ... don't watch videos posted uses up too much of my data time. So comments are not related to it.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus said no one knows the day or hour of his coming.Nothing more.

Matthew 25:13 Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

But if you have been keeping watch as he said,you can,know many things such a who the beast is and the technology he has.You dont need to add anything more to Mathew 25:13 than what is there and you can not tell someone else what they can and can not know beyond that.

Yet you want to get people watching a video they presumable tell them something that might be happening when Jesus is going to return.
Which as you've already acknowkedged we cannot know so that might be a sigh of his coming is not going to be a sign or we would know when he is coming.

In short it is a waste of time trying to predict when he is coming, so as I said live as thou he is coming.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yet you want to get people watching a video they presumable tell them something that might be happening when Jesus is going to return.
Which as you've already acknowkedged we cannot know so that might be a sigh of his coming is not going to be a sign or we would know when he is coming.

In short it is a waste of time trying to predict when he is coming, so as I said live as thou he is coming.

I didnt say no one knows when jesus is coming nor did jesus.
Jesus said the day or the hour,that is all.Try paying attention tothe verse.
Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

And i didnt tell anyone to watch a video.I quoted the word ofGod so you would hopefully pay more attention to it.
You seem to believe you know what other people can or can not know.You would have to be God in order to do that.Your not God are you?Do youreallyknow for a fact what other people can,and can not know other than the exact wotds jesus said?

Upvote 0