Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hand seems to be inferred in this verse as it only appears as "right/rights" without the word "hand".

http://www.scripture4all.org/

Revelation 5:1 And I saw on the right of the One-sitting on the throne a scrollet having been written within/inside and without/outside having been sealed to seals seven.

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:1 kai eidon epi thn dexian tou kaqhmenou epi tou qronou biblion gegrammenon eswqen kai exwqen kat-esfragismenon sfragisin epta

Matt 23:27 Woe to ye Scribes and Pharisees hypocrites that ye are resembling sepulchres having been whitewashed who-any outside/exwqen <1855> indeed are appearing beautiful within/eswqen <2081> yet the are being crammed-full/replete of bones of dead-ones and of all uncleaness

1855. exothen ex'-o-then from 1854; external(-ly):--out(-side, -ward, - wardly), (from) without.

2081. esothen es'-o-then from 2080; from inside; also used as equivalent to 2080 (inside):--inward(-ly), (from) within, without.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This form of the greek word for "strong" used 5 times in NC:

2 And I saw a messenger, strong-one, proclaiming in a voice, great: "any worthy [is] to open-up the scrollet and to loose the seals of it?"

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:2 kai eidon aggelon iscuron khrussonta en fwnh megalh tiV axioV estin anoixai to biblion kai lusai taV sfragidaV autou

Matthew 12:29 "Or how is able any-one to be entering into the House of the strong-one/iscurou <2478>, and the instruments of him to snatch-away, if ever no first he should be binding the strong-one/iscuron <2478>? And then his House he shall be snatching-away". [Mark 3:27/Reve 15:8]

2478. ischuros from 2479; forcible (literally or figuratively):--boisterous, mighty(-ier), powerful, strong(-er, man), valiant.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hmm interesting. The interlinear shows this form of the greek word "underneath" 11 times and while looking at the greek texts for Matt 22:44, the W-H Ms show "underneath" while the other 2 texts show a from of "footstool". Interesting.

3 And no-one was able in the heaven, neither on the land, neither under-neath the land to open-up the scrollet, neither to be beholding it.

W-H) Revelation 5:3 kai oudeiV edunato en tw ouranw oude epi thV ghV oude upokatw thV ghV anoixai to biblion oute blepein auto

Matt 22:44 Said the Lord to the Lord of me 'be sitting out of rights of Me till ever I may be placing the enemies of thee under-foot/neath/upopodion <5286> the feet of thee'

Textus Rec.) Matthew 22:44 eipen o kurioV tw kuriw mou kaqou ek dexiwn mou ewV an qw touV ecqrouV sou upopodion twn podwn sou

Byz./Maj.) Matthew 22:44 eipen o kurioV tw kuriw mou kaqou ek dexiwn mou ewV an qw touV ecqrouV sou upopodion twn podwn sou

W-H ) Matthew 22:44 eipen kurioV tw kuriw mou kaqou ek dexiwn mou ewV an qw touV ecqrouV sou *upokatw twn podwn sou

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This form of the greek word used in Luke 8:52

4 And I bewailing/weeping much that no-one worthy was found to open-up the scrollet [and to read/TR] neither to be beholding it.

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:4 kai egw eklaion polu oti oudeiV axioV eureqh anoixai to biblion oute blepein auto

Luke 8:52 Weeping/eklaion <2799> (5707), ye all and they grived for her. And He said "no be weeping/lamenting klaiete <2799> (5720), for not she died, but is sleeping".

2799. klaio of uncertain affinity; to sob, i.e. wail aloud (whereas 1145 is rather to cry silently):--bewail, weep.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"lion" used 9 times in OC, 6 of those times in Reve and 3 in the Epistles [81 times in the OC first time in Genesis 49:9]

5 And one out of the Elders is saying to me: "No be lamenting! Behold! Conquers, the Lion, the out of the tribe of Judah, the root of David to open-up the scrollet and [to-loose/TR] the seven seals of it".

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:5 kai eiV ek twn presbuterwn legei moi mh klaie idou enikhsen o lewn o ek thV fulhV iouda h riza dauid anoixai to biblion kai taV epta sfragidaV autou

Rotherham) 2 Timothy 4:17 "The Lord stood me stood beside and empowers me that through me, the proclamation might be fully discharged, and shoul be hearing all the nations and I rescued out of mouth of lion/leontoV <3023>"

Genesis 49:9 Whelp of lion Judah, from prey son of me, thou go up he bows he crouches as lion and as parent-lion who shall rise him?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A few minor variances in the 3 MSS.

This word used for "lambkin" in Revelation is rather unique, as it is used only once outside of Revelation [John 21:15]. It appears to closely resemble the greek word for "disown/denied"

6 And I saw in midst of the throne and of the four living-ones and in midst of the elders a lamb-kin standing, as having been slaughtered, having horns, seven, and eyes, seven, whom/M-P are the seven spirits of the GOD having been commissioned into all the land.

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:6 kai eidon en mesw tou qronou kai twn tessarwn zwwn kai en mesw twn presbuterwn arnion esthkoV wV esfagmenon econ kerata epta kai ofqalmouV epta a eisin ta epta pneumata tou qeou apostellomena eiV pasan thn ghn

John 21:15 When then they dine is saying to the Simon Peter, the Jesus, "Simon of Jonas/John, thou are loving Me more of these?"
He is saying to Him, "Yea Lord! Thou has perceived that I am being-affectionate/fond of Thee."
He is saying to him, `Be thou grazing/boske <1006>! the Lamb-kins/arnia <721> of Me .'

1 John 2:22 Any is the Falsifier if no the one denying/arnou-menoV <720> (5740) that Jesus not is the Christ, this one is the anti-christ, the one denying/arnou-menoV <720> (5740) the Father and the Son.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This form of the greek word #2983 used in 1 Corin 10:13. The word scroll is in the T-R but not in the other 2 MS.

7 And came and has gotten/received-it [the scrollet/T-R]] out of the right of the One-sitting upon the throne.

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:7 kai hlqen kai eilhfen ek thV dexiaV tou kaqhmenou epi tou qronou

Rotherham) 1 Corinthians 10:13 Trial, hath not taken/eilhfen <2983> (5758) you, save such as man can bear; faithful, moreover is God, who will not suffer you to be tried above what ye are able, but will make, with the trial, also the way of escape, that ye may be able to hold out.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I found this interesting and why I like using an interlinear.
The form of this greek word for "fill full" is used only here and revelation 15:7

8 And when it took the scrollet, the four living-ones and the twenty four elders fall before the lamb-kin having each a lyre, and bowls, golden, being-replete of incenses, which are the prayers of the saints.

TextRec) Revelation 5:8 kai ote elaben to biblion ta tessara zwa kai oi eikositessareV presbuteroi epeson enwpion tou arniou econteV ekastoV kiqaraV kai fialaV crusaV gemousaV qumiamatwn ai eisin ai proseucai twn agiwn

Revelation 16:7 And one out of the four living ones gives to the seven messengers seven bowls, golden, brimming/gemousaV <1073> (5723) of the fury of the God the one living into the ages of ages

1073. gemo a primary verb; to swell out, i.e. be full:--be full.

1072. gemizo ghem-id'-zo transitive from 1073; to fill entirely:--fill (be) full.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A lot of variations concerning this greek word #4969. It appears this form of it only used here according to the interlinear. Need to study on this a bit more. It is uncanninly similar to the word used for "seals".

9 And they are singing a song, new, saying: "Worthy Thou are to be taking the scrollet and to open-up the seals of it. That Thou slained/slaughtered/esfaghV <4969> (5648) and purchase to the GOD in the blood of Thee, out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation".

TexRec) Revelation 5:9 kai adousin wdhn kainhn legonteV axioV ei labein to biblion kai anoixai taV sfragidaV autou oti esfaghV kai hgorasaV tw qew hmaV en tw aimati sou ek pashV fulhV kai glwsshV kai laou kai eqnouV

4969. sphazo a primary verb; to butcher (especially an animal for food or in sacrifice) or (generally) to slaughter, or (specially), to maim (violently):--kill, slay, wound.

4968. sphagion neuter of a derivative of 4967; a victim (in sacrifice):--slain beast.

4967. sphage from 4969; butchery (of animals for food or sacrifice, or (figuratively) of men (destruction)):--slaughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Tex-Rec has... "a-kingdom and"....
This form of the word "reign" used in Romans 5:17

10 And Thou make them to-the GOD of us, kings [a kingdom/T-R] and priests and they shall be reigning upon the land.

ByzMaj/W-H) Revelation 5:10 kai epoihsaV autouV tw qew hmwn basileiV kai iereiV kai basileusousin epi thV ghV

Romans 5:17 for if to the one offence the death reigns through the one, much more/rather those the super-abundance of the grace and of the gratuity of the righteousness obtaining in life shall be reigning/basileusousin <936> (5692) through the one Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Acts 21:20 is an interesting verse that used "myriads".

11 And I saw and I hear a-voice of messengers, many, to-around of the throne and of the living-ones, and of the elders. And being the number of them myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands

ByzMaj) Revelation 5:11 kai eidon kai hkousa wV fwnhn aggelwn pollwn kuklw tou qronou kai twn zwwn kai twn presbuterwn kai hn o ariqmoV autwn muriadeV muriadwn kai ciliadeV ciliadwn

3461. murias from 3463; a ten-thousand; by extension, a "myriad" or indefinite number:--ten thousand.

Acts 21:20 The yet ones-hearing glorified the GOD. They said besides to him--"Thou are seeing brother!, how many myriads/muriadeV <3461> are among in the Judeans of the ones having believed and all boiling-zealous for the law under-coming/uparcousin <5225> (5719)".

5225. huparcho from 5259 and 756; to begin under (quietly), i.e. come into existence (be present or at hand); expletively, to exist (as copula or subordinate to an adjective, participle, adverb or preposition, or as an auxiliary to a principal (verb):--after, behave, live.

756. archomai ar'-khom-ahee middle voice of 757 (through the implication, of precedence); to commence (in order of time):--(rehearse from the) begin(-ning).

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This greek word #2129 used only in the Epistles outside of Revelation.

12 Saying to a voice, great: "Worthy is the lamb-kin, the one having been slaughtered/slained, to be getting the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor/preciousness and glory and blessedness/eulogian <2129>"

TexRec) Revelation 5:12 legonteV fwnh megalh axion estin to arnion to esfagmenon labein thn dunamin kai plouton kai sofian kai iscun kai timhn kai doxan kai eulogian

2129. eulogia from the same as 2127; fine speaking, i.e. elegance of language; commendation ("eulogy"), i.e. (reverentially) adoration; religiously, benediction; by implication, consecration; by extension, benefit or largess:--blessing (a matter of) bounty (X -tifully), fair speech. 2127. eulogeo yoo-log-eh'-o from a compound of 2095 and 3056; to speak well of, i.e. (religiously) to bless (thank or invoke a benediction upon, prosper):--bless, praise.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This form of "creation" used in 1 Timothy 4:4

13 And every creature/creation the in the heaven, and upon the land and under-neath the land and upon the sea and the in them, all I hear saying to the One-sitting upon the throne and to the lamb-kin: "be-the blessedness and the honor and the glory and the holding into the ages of the ages".

W-H) Revelation 5:13 kai pan ktisma o ****** en tw ouranw kai epi thV ghV kai upokatw thV ghV kai epi thV qalasshV [estin] kai ta en autoiV panta hkousa legontaV tw kaqhmenw epi tou qronou kai tw arniw h eulogia kai h timh kai h doxa kai to kratoV eiV touV aiwnaV twn aiwnwn

1 Timothy 4:4 That every creature/creation/ktisma <2938> of God ideal and nothing to cast away with thanksgiving being received.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
[Tex-Rec KJV] adds "24" and "one-living into the ages of the ages".
This form of the word "fall" used 12 times [8 times in revelation, 2 times in gospels and Epistles]

14 And the four living ones said "Amen", and the [twenty-four] Elders fall/epesan <4098> (5627) and worship [one-living into the ages of the ages].

W-H) Revelation 5:14 kai ta tessara zwa elegon amhn kai oi presbuteroi epesan kai prosekunhsan

Not sure of the translation of the greek word #5476 John uses in this verse

John 18:6 As then He said to-them "I am", they from-came and fall/fell/epeson <4098> (5627) to the ground/soil/camai <5476>.

5476. chamai adverb perhaps from the base of 5490 through the idea of a fissure in the soil; earthward, i.e. prostrate:--on (to) the ground.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.