MJ Only Revelation and the Yom Kippur Temple Service

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The first battle to be won is in the heart. That is why Revelation 3:20 talks about the one-on-one heart-to-heart talk with Him. He is knocking at the door. I believe Revelation needs to be read on at least three levels. The first is the heart-to-heart. Have God show you the beasts, demons, and wicked ones in high places in your mind. From there, all things flow. All the characters of Revelation play a role in your personal life. Whether they are attitudes, personal concepts, theological positions, etc, they will influence the way you think, handle issues and deal with situations. They are not Him, through you, walking this world. They are battles to be won to become in His image.

The second view of looking at Revelation is through churches, as they influence how you believe and respond to events and people. This is where bodies of people move as one, not necessarily in the direction the Lord wants them to go. Leaders of these bodies of people can be the harlots of Babylon, and the people become hateful cages birds.

The third view of looking at Revelation is through the political arena. Governments, Conglomerates, and huge influential companies. They control the financial world [no buying or selling], the medical world [by pharmika is the world deceived], the military [they make war]

If you study Revelation without that one on one heart to heart meeting with Him, you will no escape the entanglements of this world in order to perceive the world as the Lord sees it.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
To me, the feasts [especially the fall feasts] and Revelation go hand in hand. The spring feasts had their fulfillment in the first coming, so in like manner the fall feasts will have their fulfillment in the second coming. When you look at Revelation as the revealing of how the feasts will be fulfilled, the seals of the scroll, the trumpets, the plagues, and all the beasts play a roll in how the fall feasts will be fulfilled.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

Yahudim

Y'shua HaMoshiach Messianic
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
Deep in the Heart of Texas
✟137,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*SNIP

Please Note: I have purposely avoided the use of traditional Hebrew nomenclature so as to make these observations more readable and accessible to an English speaking audience. Not saying that the many lessons we learn from using and understand Hebrew are not welcome here. Far be it from me to suggest such a thing. I'm simply trying to be very clear and very basic for the benefit of those not schooled in Hebrew or traditional Jewish methods of interpretation. Thank you for understanding.

*SNIP
The above is from post #130, the first in this 2022 series of contributions.

Please forgive me for letting so much time pass between my posts lately. This misunderstanding with @daq has broken my heart and I remain in meditation about it. I love what he brings to the table and I am eager to discuss these matters. Just not here.

I pray that he will forgive me. In my frustration I fear that I came off as flippant or dismissive of his beliefs. However, as I wrote above, I was trying to keep this discussion as simple to understand as possible for the benefit of those English-speaking Christians that are drawn to these fora, have not been exposed to the Hebrew perspective or have a limited understanding of these matters. They are simply not equipped yet. As a result, they choke on the bones, spit them out and never return.

Please pray for a good resolution to this matter. I repent of the manner in which I handled it and resolve (again) to be more understanding in my reactions and clearer in my intent.

Shabbat Shalom
Blessing and Peace

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: daq
Upvote 0