• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Revelation 3:16

Clintpauljohnson

Sep 10, 2017
windsor
✟29,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reminds me of this guy Gabe from youtube. I laugh sometimes but deep down feel he is honest about his questioning regarding if someone is either a sheep or goat? Will God seperate the sheeps from the goats? Are there no hydrids? Is there neither hot nor cold?

Then he goes onto say that God we spue you out of his mouth if you are not his sheep!

Upvote 0

Living Soul

Aug 28, 2017
New England
✟21,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so my first question here is, why is this thread listed under "Autism & Aspergers"?

Next, Revelation 3:16 is part of a message to the entire congregation of the Church of Laodicea. It is in my experience that a lukewarm church is easily discernible from a hot church. Luke warm churches generally fail to encourage the Holy Spirit to enter its halls. They spend their time speaking on worldly matters instead of matters of the spirit and the people within are borderline non-believers.

Upvote 0

Clintpauljohnson

Sep 10, 2017
windsor
✟29,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fear of the Lord and denying yourself. Being filled with the Holy Spirit until you are overflowing.

Amen

That brings up some lyrics in my mind from Chris Tomlin

"My heart is a cup. Your love is an ocean. You fill me up like rivers overflowing. "

Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0

Clintpauljohnson

Sep 10, 2017
windsor
✟29,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, so my first question here is, why is this thread listed under "Autism & Aspergers"?

Next, Revelation 3:16 is part of a message to the entire congregation of the Church of Laodicea. It is in my experience that a lukewarm church is easily discernible from a hot church. Luke warm churches generally fail to encourage the Holy Spirit to enter its halls. They spend their time speaking on worldly matters instead of matters of the spirit and the people within are borderline non-believers.

Because I have Aspergers and did not know where it would fit in on the forums. Can you tell me so next time I place it in the right spot

Upvote 0

Living Soul

Aug 28, 2017
New England
✟21,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I have Aspergers and did not know where it would fit in on the forums. Can you tell me so next time I place it in the right spot

I think the forum category for Autism & Asperbergers pertains more to thread content being about that subject than the poster actually being classified that way, but I could be wrong. My question was more aimed at mods not moving the thread to the proper category. If I am in error, I apologize for asking.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,589.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

How does one become a hot Christian.

An old puritan once wrote:-
' If you want great experiences of God, enlarge your ordinary devotions.'
In more understandable English, spend more time in Gods service, whether in studing the bible, thinking about Christian things, in prayer or in service for God.

Don't go at it like a bull in a china shop, gently and slowly seek to do more for God, whether serving in a charity shop, or at church, in learning more about theology or in intelligent prayers for those who need prayers.
No one wakes up and is able to run a marathon without extensive training/preparation.

Upvote 0