✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now comes another puzzling passage:

When the seven thunders sounded, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven saying, ‘Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and do not write it down.’ 4

Why have John write down that the Sephiroth have spoken but then seal up their Words? The clue lies in Dan.12.4,

“…but you Daniel, keep the words secret and the book seal until the time of the end. Many shall be running back and forth, and knowledge will increase.”

Many quote Daniel here saying הדת, HaDaat means technology. Its likely God instructed Daniel to use the word for knowledge knowing ahead what we would do. Global Warming (Climate Change) is just one case but another is how the chemical industry polluted our entire world such that we all potential have toxic chemicals in our systems (see Living Downstream, by Sandra Steingraber; ISBN: 978-0-306-81869-1).

Secrete prophecies often exist because whatever is needed to understand them has yet to happened at the time of their being given. One example, is the Blessed Mother’s secrete vision she gave at La Sallete. This secrete vision was to be revealed the year Darwin published his Origins of the Species (Darwin coined: “survival of the fittest” and Hitler used that to argue for the Aryan Race farce).

This leads to what the angle said to John: ‘Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and do not write it down.’