Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The term "Confessional Baptist" probably sounds strange to most Baptists who emphasize 'soul liberty'. I mean by that term, I embrace the First London Confession of Faith of Baptists (1646) as best expressing how I understand the teachings of Scripture. I am an old fashioned Particular Baptist, generally holding to New Covenant Theology. I hold a partial preterist view of eschatology and am post-mil. I'm a libertarian leaning conservative Republican and I support our President, Donald J. Trump. I wish to add something very serious that I became aware of today.

I email a 22 year old Russian university student who was told yesterday he has a brain aneurysm and the boy is scared to death. He is to have an operation as soon as possible. I've not been able to get far speaking to him about the faith of Jesus Christ in the past, but the LORD has his attention now and he is surely open and requesting the prayers of all. I ask also on the young man's behalf, please pray for him. Thanks,

Ned

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF!

I have prayed for the young man in Russia. If you like, I know a good many folks there, and they will know more. I might be able to arrange for someone to visit him if you think that would help. Please let me know and I can send you a pm, since you won't be able to start one until your post count is higher. But he has my prayers either way. Thank you for asking.

And I hope you are blessed here on CF. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with regarding the forums.

God be with you.

Upvote 0