not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A short while ago Jesus Christ gave me a dream where I was accused of using my insurance money to prevent or interfere with Democratic votes. Over 100 people including young people in Jamaica were accusing me of this. This is false, I would never do this.

Democrats why make me your enemy? This entire thing started with Barack Obama where Jesus Christ was showing me that he was directly involved in toppling the governments of Egypt, Libya etc to allow Islamic extremists to take over these nations. America, Barack Obama is your enemy. His loyalty is with the Islamists and will also will be. While you are busy trying to frame me, trying to frame Trump and Republicans, there are nations just waiting to invade you. They do not care whether you are Democratic or Republican, they only care that you are American and as such, and they see you as their enemy.

Secondly Trump has his flaws, but when he promises to do something, he tries his best to keep that promise which is something that politicians do not do. He loves the American people and is genuinely concerned about his nation and is trying his best to strengthen his nation.

You choose America the direction in which you will go.

Last edited: