Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This coming Sunday is known to Christians as Resurrection Sunday. Others call it Easter. As a follower of Christ, my faith and hope is that when Christ returns, I will not only return with him, I will be given a resurrected body... This hope is due to Jesus himself rising from the dead three days after his crucifixion... Jesus paid the price to the Father that our sin requires, which is the death of an innocent person... If I had to pay this debt, I would not qualify as innocent and would have to spend eternity in what is often called Hell... My faith and trust is in Jesus Christ. I am not my own. I was purchased with the price, the shed blood of Christ... No one even pales in comparison to what the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the one God, yet three persons has done for mankind....

Reactions: He is the way

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
This coming Sunday is known to Christians as Resurrection Sunday. Others call it Easter. As a follower of Christ, my faith and hope is that when Christ returns, I will not only return with him, I will be given a resurrected body... This hope is due to Jesus himself rising from the dead three days after his crucifixion... Jesus paid the price to the Father that our sin requires, which is the death of an innocent person... If I had to pay this debt, I would not qualify as innocent and would have to spend eternity in what is often called Hell... My faith and trust is in Jesus Christ. I am not my own. I was purchased with the price, the shed blood of Christ... No one even pales in comparison to what the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the one God, yet three persons has done for mankind....
Well said.

Upvote 0