Restoration from backslidden... Please pray.

Rostislav M.

Dec 13, 2016
Ostrava
✟16,767.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello my name is Rostislav, I backssliden in some way and now Iam trying to repent and come back to God. Please I want to ask you for any prayer in that manner. If you can pray for my protection that will help me alot because devil literally throw many demonic attacks when I backslidden at me. Many demons was manifesting around me and attack me and trying still. For few days I could not almost get up from bed. Please pray for my protection and please pray that I will return to first love towards Jesus and for softening my heart towards him and that I will repent because Iam trying for few days return back and praying asking for forgivness but still I feel like I need to repent and I didnt repent... Any prayer help me alot. Thank you again for any prayer it means alot and it helps alot. God bless you in Jesus name.

Iam sorry for my English hopefully you will understand Iam from Europe Czech republic...

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is Rostislav, I backssliden in some way and now Iam trying to repent and come back to God. Please I want to ask you for any prayer in that manner. If you can pray for my protection that will help me alot because devil literally throw many demonic attacks when I backslidden at me. Many demons was manifesting around me and attack me and trying still. For few days I could not almost get up from bed. Please pray for my protection and please pray that I will return to first love towards Jesus and for softening my heart towards him and that I will repent because Iam trying for few days return back and praying asking for forgivness but still I feel like I need to repent and I didnt repent... Any prayer help me alot. Thank you again for any prayer it means alot and it helps alot. God bless you in Jesus name.

I am sorry for my English hopefully you will understand Iam from Europe Czech republic...
I am so sorry you are suffering from demonic attack. I will pray that the Lord protects you from all evil. I will pray the Lord sends his angels to guard you everyday. I will pray that the Lord heals you. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will realize that coming back to You from being backslidden is easy (1 John 1:9). Having all our sins paid for at the cross of Jesus is a great blessing. Having that applied to us the moment we received Him as Savior is a great blessing. Having our fellowship with God (that is broken each time we sin) immediately restored each time we apply i John 1:9 is a great blessing. Now "feeling" close to God may take a little extra time if we are going by our feelings. Don't go by feelings, or by trying to earn God's love by being or doing good works. Believe God. Nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8:34-35). Our fellowship is restored upon our confession and repentance. Believe God's Word and know that this is true. Be at peace in knowing this. Philippians 4:6-7. Father I pray that You will assure this one of these truths. Amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It’s wonderful to read that God has drawn you back to Himself, Rostislav. His grace is what brings us to Him in the first place, but it’s also evident in the way He holds us and keeps us when we wander. I’ll be praying that the Lord will continue to strengthen your faith as you look to Him in the coming days.

Upvote 0