PNW
✟16,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews speaks about resting, that rest is in Jesus, and I have been placed into that rest. But this was not my doing. In fact I didn't even really trust God until a few years ago.

Then one day God drew near, and stated the obvious to me "You still aren't trusting me.

I agreed with Him, and the next thing I know, it just blossomed inside me, and became as a gift given to me. Just like my freedom a few months earlier from a besetting sin, that had been in my life for years.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews speaks about resting, that rest is in Jesus, and I have been placed into that rest. But this was not my doing. In fact I didn't even really trust God until a few years ago.

Then one day God drew near, and stated the obvious to me "You still aren't trusting me.

I agreed with Him, and the next thing I know, it just blossomed inside me, and became as a gift given to me. Just like my freedom a few months earlier from a besetting sin, that had been in my life for years.
Much for me also...after years..have to ..trusted God..he set me free.
I don't want to go back ever

Reactions: Rodo7777777
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate

Amen! :).

Reactions: Rodo7777777
Upvote 0