New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the most beloved and respected theologian of our day!

Share you memories....

C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Though it saddens me, he will live on through many books, audio/video recordings and the ongoing legacy of Ligonier Ministries radio broadcasts, Tabletalk magazine, online education, and the Reformation Bible College. I have mostly spent hours upon hours listening to audio recordings and his teachings have greatly enriched and impacted my life. Soli Deo Gloria!

• Agree
Reactions: Applekrate
Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
One of the most beloved and respected theologian of our day!

Share you memories....

C:\Users\Bill\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
Though I disagreed with him on his Presbyterian Covenant theology a few things became much clearer to me through his writings. He helped me understand how to use the tool of logic. I would recommend many of his books.

Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Though it saddens me, he will live on through many books, audio/video recordings and the ongoing legacy of Ligonier Ministries radio broadcasts, Tabletalk magazine, online education, and the Reformation Bible College. I have mostly spent hours upon hours listening to audio recordings and his teachings have greatly enriched and impacted my life. Soli Deo Gloria!

Indeed! could not have said it better and will add. Of all the ministries I follow, his I followed the most. "Bridging the gap between Sunday School and Seminary" as they say. That attracted me to deeper study in the Word and the Christian faith. Prayers to comfort his family and friends at this time of loss.

Upvote 0