Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She wasn't a believer in Jesus Christ and was hostile to him and God her entire life. According to John 7:24 we may judge with righteous judgment, meaning we may judge against the light of scripture. She wasn't a believer and if we believe that only Christians who are bonded to Christ in his death and resurrection are saved then by definition those who aren't are in Hell. That includes Ginsburg, it will include my parents if they do not repent and billions others. It was us too before God called us to faith.
Except you don’t know what she might have said to God in her final minutes. Only God knows that. Judge not least ye be judged. Prayers for her family.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I would be willing to bet the farm he would never say he was 100% against abortion on the campaign trail or the debate coming up. Wish he would, but it will never happen. The liberal left would have a conniption!

Joe Biden knows the 14th Amendment guarantees all women the right to choose whether they carry little human lives in their bodies or not. He also knows banning safe abortions would result in many dangerous abortions happening, not fewer abortions, because desperate women will do anything they can to get one no matter what. So he knows much better than everyone who think safe abortions should be illegal in the United States.

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Those for abortions don't care about babies

You do not know what you are talking about. Pro-choicers are not "for abortion" and always care about all babies.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like you are okay with Infanticide. One hundred percent sure God is not!

There is no reason to think I am. I never said anything about infanticide.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg never supported infanticide either.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,808.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Matthew 7:16 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do [men] gather a bunch of grapes from thorns, or from thistles figs?

1John 4:16 God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Considering these two verses from the word of God, how would you make the unwarranted judgment that Ruth Bader Ginsberg, who worked tirelessly for human and civil rights every day of her life, would be another occupant in hell?

I would be much more concerned about the eternal fate of a certain world leader who typifies this verse--and shows no inclination towards repentance:

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

• Agree
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a thought - how about we do not politicize the death of a person and just honor her memory? Is that too hard to do? Like Bambi's mom said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything".

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In addition for her support of abortion and same-sex marriage, Ginsberg in my opinion was a communists and she even made it known when she voted to allow the town of New London Connecticut to take private property from citizens through eminent domain, and turn it over to a private developer who would remove the houses and along the river front and build office buildings and luxury condos.

Even Democrat Politicians were so shocked by the court ruling, that they quickly passed laws prohibiting this from happening in their states, including here in Massachusetts, the heart of American Leftwingism.

That all being said, may she rest in peace !

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In addition for her support of abortion and same-sex marriage, Ginsberg in my opinion was a communists and she even made it known when she voted to allow the town of New London Connecticut to take private property from citizens through eminent domain, and turn it over to a private developer who would remove the houses and along the river front and build office buildings and luxury condos.

Even Democrat Politicians were so shocked by the court ruling, that they quickly passed laws prohibiting this from happening in their states, including here in Massachusetts, the heart of American Leftwingism.

That all being said, may she rest in peace !
New London was a 5-4 decision. Stevens wrote the opinion of the court, not RBG. Now, the OP has asked the we stay on topic. Her husband died before her but prayers for her family.

Reactions: GodLovesCats
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
New London was a 5-4 decision. Stevens wrote the opinion of the court, not RBG. Now, the OP has asked the we stay on topic. Her husband died before her but prayers for her family.

She voted in favor of it and gave her reasons for doing so.

She said if it's good for the welfare of the community, it's right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She voted in favor of it and gave her reasons for doing so.

She said if it's good for the welfare of the community, it's right.
Again, the OP has asked that we simply honor her memory. This isn’t a thread to disparage her.

• Winner
Reactions: GodLovesCats
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Again, the OP has asked that we simply honor her memory. This isn’t a thread to disparage her.

I didn't see that in the OP post and I'm not dishonoring her. I was just pointing at a reality on her history as a Supreme Court Justice.

You're the one who turned it into a debate

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't see that in the OP post and I'm not dishonoring her. I was just pointing at a reality on her history as a Supreme Court Justice.

Post 27.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
OP = Originators Post which began the thread
And posts thereafter by the person who started the thread. He has requested that the thread by closed.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And posts thereafter by the person who started the thread. He has requested that the thread by closed.

And as long as you keep replying to my post, I get brought back here.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And as long as you keep replying to my post, I get brought back here.
And you point is? The OP has requested that the thread be closed. That will happen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.