Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Shed this extra 10-15 lbs I've gained
Start playing the piano more again and get my daughter excited about learning

...and

Pinky and the Brain in 5 Seconds - YouTube

But that's not really a "new years" resolution.

Upvote 0

JRSut1000

Newbie no more!
Aug 20, 2011
United States of America
✟14,114.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
All neat ideas. I have no resolustions. We dont really do new years though I know its still New Years in a sense just the same. I dont wanna get too compoicated here. I wnt to enjoy my life. i feel though Ive had some very happy moments htis past year (birth of our 2nd child, a boy) I havent perse accomplished anythig really. The ending of this year isnt a highlight but I'm acttualy at a low point and I just wanna be happy again and enjoy my life my family, make good choices, grow as a person etc. I want what everybody wants I guess. To feel like a whole happy person who is blessed and a blessing to others too.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
2013 Resolutions:

Start v-logging
Learn Spanish
Deepen my trust and faith. Study more.
Work on my fitness

What is v-logging?

Mine are pretty standard... Exercise more, eat better... Having my stupid food blog has been great, but it's terrible for the waistline. Treadmill should be here tomorrow to help me with that one since it's too cold for me to go outside and jog/exercise. I pledge to (in a week, for reasons stated above) to not lounge around the house in yoga pants anymore... There are too many days that I say that because I don't feel like wearing anything nicer and I work from home, I don't need to dress better then that. But I hate it. I want to finish learning Japanese, become debt-free, run a 5k, and go to Disney World at least 3, maybe 4, times.

So... Big year. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
1. Train a dog
2. No sodas
3. Read the entire bible
4. Have a deeper impact with this thing I do with a few of my boys...spread the gospel, feed the poor, tutor....
5. Just attend church and stop letting people make me feel like I have to do something. I have law school, I have a family, I have the work I'm doing in the community I want to enjoy my life.
6.not cuss anyone out
7. Eat more healthy
8. Enjoy life more and not just doing what others want me to

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
My NY resolutions -

- to continue to use my juicer! I love it, and those morning blends give me a much better kickstart than caffeine

- to focus back on better prayer habits as a family. We prayed together before our NYD meal, and it felt good. We had really lost that habit. :(

- to enjoy every single day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums