USA
✟21,292.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okay, so I know this part of the forum is basically dead, but I've still got some hope that the forums may be revived some day.

So I was wondering, would anyone here like to play an RPG based on the Resident Evil series? It's okay if you haven't seen the movies or played any games. The story's really not very complicated.

There's an group called Umbrella Corp. which studied the possibility of creating zombies to use as bioweapons. They succeeded in creating a virus (I think this one was called the T-virus), which would turn people into zombies. While they're intelligence would drop significantly, and they would move slowly, the zombies were very dangerous in hoards, and they could last a very very long time without eating. The only way to kill the zombies is to shoot them in the heads.

Because the virus spreads through the teeth and nails, the virus had the ability to spread very quickly. And while there was a cure developed, it rarely ever worked.

There are also different types of zombies, including one called the Licker, which was a rather animal-like zombie, with a long tongue it used to grab people. It would also grow stronger by absorbing the DNA of its victims.

Also, there are animal zombies, including dog zombies. These are especially dangerous, because they are extremely fast, and very vicious.

At first, Umbrella Corp. kept the virus safely secured in an underground facility called "the Hive," right below a place called Raccoon City. However, something went wrong, and the Hive's Artificial Intelligence system (named the Red Queen) sensed a possible outbreak of the virus, and in an attempt to seal it inside, killed everyone inside.

Some, entered the Hive to investigate what happened, and somehow managed to escape, despite the Red Queen's efforts to murder them.

I'm thinking I'd like to start this RP in the middle of the first movie. At this point, the two survivors, Alice and Matt, are taken as captives of Umbrella Corp., to be used for experiments. And Umbrella Corps. opens the Hive again for further operation. Because of this mistake, the T-virus was able to escape.

In this RP, we will play as Umbrella employees who are trying to escape the facility after they realize their efforts to clean out the Hive are no use. They must avoid the zombies, and try not to be zombified themselves, while simultaneously dodging the traps set for them by the Red Queen.