• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Research on Oral Health

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is what I have experienced over the years.

1. Natural toothpaste is best, fluoride toothpaste is only if you have unhealthy teeth (If your teeth are healthy you don't need fluoride, you need natural toothpaste). The current one I am using is Dr. Bronners Toothpaste, so far this is the best one I can find.

2. High-Quality toothbrushes are more efficient, especially at getting into crevices. Currently using Oral-B ones. I'm sure there are better ones out there.

3. Oral irrigators are much more better to use and easier than tradition floss. Things like Waterpic,etc. I currently don't know which is the best one to get, but something is better than nothing.

4. Brush teeth after breakfast if you eat High PH foods (Basic) like milk for example. If you're going to eat something acidic like an orange or a fruit, instead brush before you eat those acidic foods, then drink a glass of water to rinse.

5. If you already have healthy teeth, then I would suggest you buy a filter for your water to filter out the fluoride and even other elements from your water supply if your community puts fluoride in your water. And I would do a body detox if you already been drinking fluoridated water, you will see a huge difference in memory, and focus.

Flouride is for people who do not take care of their teeth, but for those who do then the "benefits" of fluoride do not outweigh the risks, and that small amount of fluoride you ingest into your system matters in the long run. If you research it you will see.

And if you lived without water fluoridation, and know how to take care of your teeth by using natural toothpaste instead you will see a big difference.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny