Apr 29, 2012
✟20,987.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ,

Is there anyone around that has a good way to remember:
a bible verse and where it is found? I find it not easy to remember in which book, and verse it is found.

For instance:

John 3:16 : "xxxxxxxxxxx bible versexxxxxxxxxxxx"

How can I remember John 3:16 and link it to the bible verse:confused:

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Integrity Music has Scripture Memory Songs. To my knowledge they're no longer in print but you can still buy them from Ebay, Amazon, and half.com. These are the sites I know of. There are some others but I know of Integrity for sure. [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]There are also other Scripture Memory Songs sites that are free. If you google the subject, they should come up. [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]You can also post a Scripture on your bathroom mirror and read it every time you go into that room.[/FONT]​

I hope that helps and welcome to the Forum :)

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the Holy Spirit will remind you of what God has said in His word that you are familiar with; in order to remember the book/chapter/verse designation that man added you need to practice finding them. pick one and find it in the bible once a day, then meditate on it for a few minutes, being careful to read it in context with the surrounding verses. do this and it won't be long before you have memorized the location

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Look up what you can remember in Studylight or other online Bibles, then paste the links onto a Word doc.

Search for: John 3:16 StudyLight.org

Use words that you think will be easier to find -- like "fox" is more specific than "the."
And use the exact word you remember hearing, like "jackal" instead of "coyote."
If you still don't find it, try to remember other words like "bring" that were next to these.

Sometimes I don't find the verse that way, and realize I am searching under the wrong version, so click "English versions."
Or I just try other variables of the words I remembered.

Upvote 0