adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to request you to pray for my brothers. Ad is alcoholic, and he tries to stay drunk all the time. Ir has also started to drink with Ad, and we think he’s also drinking every day.

Please pray that Ad could quit drinking or at least stop drinking a lot every day.

Please pray that Ir could stop drinking or stop drinking every day, and he could see the problems Ad is having because of drinking a lot every day.

They both think they have super control. Please pray that they could understand that it’s not true, and they could take the right decision.

Sarah G

Pro-peace, anti-war, anti-violence.
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2017
Netherlands
✟131,322.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for the intervention of Lord Jesus Christ in the lives of Ad and Ir and all people suffering from addictions issues, plus of course, those that care for them. May the Holy Spirit heal the pain, hurts and anxieties that cause us to seek refuge and relief in alcohol and other harmful pursuits. In the name of Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Reactions: adnan007
Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to request you to pray for my brothers. Ad is alcoholic, and he tries to stay drunk all the time. Ir has also started to drink with Ad, and we think he’s also drinking every day.

Please pray that Ad could quit drinking or at least stop drinking a lot every day.

Please pray that Ir could stop drinking or stop drinking every day, and he could see the problems Ad is having because of drinking a lot every day.

They both think they have super control. Please pray that they could understand that it’s not true, and they could take the right decision.
Adnan, thank God that you bring this prayer request for your two brothers, and you care for them, and love them, to pray for them and their well-being. I'm praying to lift your request to God who hears our prayers. I lift you and your brothers to God that he will provide for your needs, and the needs of your brothers, according to His will and His perfect timing. Praise God who hears our prayers and knows our needs before we know our needs. In the power of the Holy Spirit. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask you to answer @adnan007's prayer for his brothers. Draw Ad and Ir to Yourself by Your spirit. Show them their need of You, and reveal Your great love to them.

Thank You for giving adnanoo7 Your heart of compassion for His brothers. Father draw him close to You, and enable him to walk in Your ways and be strong in his faith. Surround him with your lovingkindness and favor, and make him a great witness for You to his brothers.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may You use Adnan007 and others to shine light into the spiritual darkness of Ad and Ir. Father, may You graciously open their eyes to their
own spiritual condition, as well as the destructive paths they are choosing.
May You remove the veil of deception that is misguiding them. May John
8:36 come to describe them, as the truth and Jesus Christ sets them free
from the bondage of sin they are in. May they come to see and experience
that the Water of Life is so much more satisfying and pleasurable than the "demon" of alcohol. May they come to see their own foolishness is not even
worldly wisdom, and repent of it, and turn to the wisdom that You would have
them follow. May they enter the pool of Your blessing, and allow You to
cleanse them from the cesspool they have been wallowing in. May they go
from spiritual rags to riches, leaping in praise of the deliverance You provide
in knowing Christ as Savior and Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand the concerns you shared about the difficulties your brothers are facing due to alcoholism. My heart goes out to you and all those who are affected by this situation. I’m praying that the Lord will free Ad and Ir from the hold that alcohol has on their lives. Be assured of my prayers for you and your family, too. May the healing and renewing power of the Holy Spirit become increasingly evident to you and your loved ones in the days ahead.

Upvote 0