Sydney
✟13,703.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My grandma is dying and only just found out she needs nursing home care and cannot go back to her home. They are closing borders here this coming Saturday. We have until Saturday to find her a nursing home placement across the border, otherwise no family will be able to visit.
Would appreciate prayers.
Thanks so much ❤️

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My grandma is dying and only just found out she needs nursing home care and cannot go back to her home. They are closing borders here this coming Saturday. We have until Saturday to find her a nursing home placement across the border, otherwise no family will be able to visit.
Thanks so much ❤️
I pray for your grandma, and that the Lord will direct you to a place for her where she can see her family. In Jesus name :praying:

Upvote 0

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks so much ❤️

I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you - I pray that you will find a nursing home placement for her so you and your family can visit. And that the Lord Jesus comfort you all at this time. I pray all this in Jesus name. Amen. Take care.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for Moonlight sonata's family. Please guide and provide the right nursing home across the border. That family members will be able to continue to visit her. We ask this would happen before Saturday. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, intercede on short notice. and help this family to make a wise choice in picking the best Nursing Home for their loved one across the border. May it be a safe Home and provide love and comfort and proper care during end stages of life, and may it be easily accessible to all family members and friends, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0