Requesting Prayer for an exam tomorrow morning!

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

I would be grateful for prayers from my fellow Saints, regarding an exam I have tomorrow morning.

I don't feel as if I had enough time to study for this, I had 2 weddings I was part of, and had family visiting from Australia, and had to spent time with them, and don't feel as If I had enough time to prepare.

I would be grateful for prayers of wisdom, and understanding and that I pass this exam tomorrow morning at 9:00 am.

A passing mark is 75% or higher.

Thank you in advance my brothers and sisters, I am off to study some more!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I would be grateful for prayers from my fellow Saints, regarding an exam I have tomorrow morning.

I don't feel as if I had enough time to study for this, I had 2 weddings I was part of, and had family visiting from Australia, and had to spent time with them, and don't feel as If I had enough time to prepare.

I would be grateful for prayers of wisdom, and understanding and that I pass this exam tomorrow morning at 9:00 am.

Praying Andy!!! (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Father, I pray for the passing of this exam tomorrow. I pray that the exam will serve the purpose for which it is intended. I know that grades don't always show the true condition of the mind or the heart or the spirit, and so I pray that this one will live in such a way that no matter what the grades, these things will be approved by and used by you. I pray that this man will know and follow what should be the proper priorities that You would have for him (Matthew 6:33). I pray that he will be blessed in building character as well as in his studies. Amen.

Upvote 0