*LoveIs* John 15:12
Aug 30, 2004
Georgia
✟23,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of my co-workers is leaving next month, and I am eager to have her position. Please pray that I am able to get this position. It means more money, better responsibilities, and more freedom (I can move from my desk when I need to). It also means I will be sans phones (woot!).

*I ask also that you soften the hearts of my bosses since none of them seem to kin on me changing positions. I've had my current one for 2 years.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
_sunshinegirl said:
One of my co-workers is leaving next month, and I am eager to have her position. Please pray that I am able to get this position. It means more money, better responsibilities, and more freedom (I can move from my desk when I need to). It also means I will be sans phones (woot!).

*I ask also that you soften the hearts of my bosses since none of them seem to kin on me changing positions. I've had my current one for 2 years.
Jesus I pray for the success of this person. I pray that Your Will be done. It is through You Jesus that all things are possible. You ARE The Hope and The Way... Praise God !!! Amen ... :prayer: :crossrc: :crossrc: :prayer:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
_sunshinegirl said:

Father, may this young lady be blessed with this position if it is your will. In the name of Jesus, I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums