Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for asking. We've lost my mom and 3 siblings since the OP. Husband's sister - a close friend of mine - passed recently unexpectedly. But we know God doesnt make mistakes and she loved the Lord. (She reminds me of quietbloke with her worship and praises). But it's still difficult.

What I primarily asks prayer for continues but there are some situations that are better.

Would appreciate you guys' prayers as always.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for asking. We've lost my mom and 3 siblings since the OP. Husband's sister - a close friend of mine - passed recently unexpectedly. But we know God doesnt make mistakes and she loved the Lord. (She reminds me of quietbloke with her worship and praises). But it's still difficult.

What I primarily asks prayer for continues but there are some situations that are better.

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I pray for the Lord to bless you richly as you trust in him.
God bless you.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Our family is facing a severe problem. Remind myself several times during the day and night to Trust G_d. Would really appreciate your prayers.

May the peace of God be with you and your family, giving you hope and trust in the Lord God Almighty who will shew good things to those who love Him. Amen.
*Edit . And Jesus will heal all brokenhearted!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
May the peace of God be with you and your family, giving you hope and trust in the Lord God Almighty who will shew good things to those who love Him. Amen.
*Edit . And Jesus will heal all brokenhearted!
Amen, and agreed!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Requesting all to remember to lift tturt and all close whom are touched by this severe loss before the Lord, if possible, to bring comfort by that which is most beneficial for them.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Great comfort from the Lord in times of trouble. Jesus heals the brokenhearted. And sets free those in prisons. Free those who are oppressed. Amen and Shalom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Continue to minister needs to this family and acquaintance in abundance Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums