United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my wife Linda who is experiencing pain and is ambivalent about doing an enema to relieve it. She has chronic gastritis, GERD and other ailments.

Also because of my circumstances I am rarely able to attend church or have contact with other Christians and I am seeking fellowship with a mature male Christian. My circumstances might seem challenging and even bizarre and I am circumspect about making this request. However my wife does need considerable prayer so at least I hope that you would pray for her.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for my wife Linda who is experiencing pain and is ambivalent about doing an enema to relieve it. She has chronic gastritis, GERD and other ailments.

Also because of my circumstances I am rarely able to attend church or have contact with other Christians and I am seeking fellowship with a mature male Christian. My circumstances might seem challenging and even bizarre and I am circumspect about making this request. However my wife does need considerable prayer so at least I hope that you would pray for her.
Brother, I would welcome the opportunity to get to know you, ane I will pray for your wife's health situation. Please feel free to message me.

Blessings,

Gideon

P.S. Your bizarre does not scare me, LOL, if my bizarre does not scare you.

Upvote 0