pinkjess

There she goes...at the speed of sound
Feb 24, 2009
✟85,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Her name is Cindy. She has been in the hospital for a month with unexplained high blood pressure and symptoms of adrenal or autonomic nervous system issues and doctors have not found what is wrong yet. She is losing hope and is very sad and cannot stand. She has five daughters who need her in their life. Please PRAY doctors find what is wrong FAST.

For me, I have been sick with symptoms similar to her and have a pituitary tumor that may be throwing things off. I am struggling as well..

Every prayer is GREATLY appreciated. <3

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Her name is Cindy. She has been in the hospital for a month with unexplained high blood pressure and symptoms of adrenal or autonomic nervous system issues and doctors have not found what is wrong yet. She is losing hope and is very sad and cannot stand. She has five daughters who need her in their life. Please PRAY doctors find what is wrong FAST.

For me, I have been sick with symptoms similar to her and have a pituitary tumor that may be throwing things off. I am struggling as well..

Will pray.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you everyone! Last night she was able to get up and walk a little after being bedridden!!! Praise God

:heart: Praise God!!!! :clap:

Thank you for sharing this wunnerful testimony, Jess!

Praying!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I pray for you to receive healing for you both from the Lord. That you will experience that wonderful peace of the Lord, and be able to witness to your friend and tell her that we are praying for her, and that Jesus loves her so much.

Upvote 0