Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Impeachment backfire? Schiff opponent launches new ad thanking him for helping Trump

Take time to watch this great commercial.
The 30-second spot features several people telling Schiff "thank you."

Early, a Los Angeles attorney running against Schiff for Congress, says Republicans are grateful that Schiff's impeachment backfire has boosted President Trump's likelihood of winning another four years in office.

“I thanked Adam Schiff for helping President Trump ultimately get reelected to the presidency," Early, 60, told Fox News. "President Trump’s approval ratings have never been higher since this impeachment. We can thank, in part, Adam Schiff for that."

"Adam Schiff walks around acting like he’s this brilliant genius who’s smarter than the rest of us," Early said. "Yet this so-called genius managed to not only help increase President Trump’s approval ratings but also helped destroy Joe Biden in the process. That takes some serious talent. Of course, that was not the result that Adam Schiff wanted."

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Impeachment backfire? Schiff opponent launches new ad thanking him for helping Trump

Early, a Los Angeles attorney running against Schiff for Congress, says Republicans are grateful that Schiff's impeachment backfire has boosted President Trump's likelihood of winning another four years in office.

“I thanked Adam Schiff for helping President Trump ultimately get reelected to the presidency," Early, 60, told Fox News. "President Trump’s approval ratings have never been higher since this impeachment. We can thank, in part, Adam Schiff for that."

"Adam Schiff walks around acting like he’s this brilliant genius who’s smarter than the rest of us," Early said. "Yet this so-called genius managed to not only help increase President Trump’s approval ratings but also helped destroy Joe Biden in the process. That takes some serious talent. Of course, that was not the result that Adam Schiff wanted."
I'm grooving on Mike's commercials, myself ...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

A very cute ad.... I liked it!

And it certainly is truthful!

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

Perhaps President Trump and his supporters would care to boast that under his Administration, the number of Americans covered by health insurance and the average life expectancy of a US citizen has actually declined - a prosperous economy is of little value if you and your family can never afford to get sick or that they are going to their graves before their time!

I will be eagerly awaiting for the self-righteous indignation of "Mpintainmanbob" and other Trump supporters demanding that "I put my money where my mouth is" and provide irrefutable proof concerning both "outrageous" claims - MAKE MY DAY!

As for Adam Schiff, with the possible exception of Nancy Pelosi, he is by far the smartest and most articulate person in the room - any room!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The bad news is, Trump is higher than ever in deep red states, but continues to fall in swing states...

All the major democrat candidates now beat Trump in Pennsylvania:
RealClearPolitics - Pennsylvania General Election Polls

All the major democrat candidates now beat Trump in Michigan
RealClearPolitics - Michigan General Election Polls

Biden and Sanders now beat Trump in Wisconsin

Warren, Biden, and Sanders now beat Trump in Ohio

Biden and Sanders now beat Trump in North Carolina
RealClearPolitics - North Carolina General Election Polls

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Perhaps President Trump and his supporters would care to boast that under his Administration, the number of Americans covered by health insurance and the average life expectancy of a US citizen has actually declined - a prosperous economy is of little value if you and your family can never afford to get sick or that they are going to their graves before their time!

I will be eagerly awaiting for the self-righteous indignation of "Mpintainmanbob" and other Trump supporters demanding that "I put my money where my mouth is" and provide irrefutable proof concerning both "outrageous" claims - MAKE MY DAY!

As for Adam Schiff, with the possible exception of Nancy Pelosi, he is by far the smartest and most articulate person in the room - any room!
Its been approximately 24 hours and not 1 Trump supporter has had the "intestinal fortitude" to respond to my challenge!

How sad that a sizeable minority of Americans are unwilling to question their cult-like loyalty to a President who has done nothing to address the decline in the life expectancy of US citizens over the last 3 years, and the increasing number of Americans without healthcare insurance!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Its been approximately 24 hours and bot 1 Trump supporter has had the "intestinal fortitude" to respond to my challenge!

As you know, Trump can be turned by strongly presenting facts; perhaps his followers are likewise deterred by reality.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
As you know, Trump can be turned by strongly presenting facts; perhaps his followers are likewise deterred by reality.
Given that Trump supporters have never been accused of being "over-informed" on any given topic, I suspect that they are either unable and/or unwilling to research the topic!

Those responsible for the South Korean film "Parasite" which won the "Best Picture" Award at the Academies said as much when responding to this Presidents criticisms, Trump wouldn't have like the film given that he wasn't prepared to read the English subtitles!

Upvote 0