Republicans courting black votes for black candidates.

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dueling political gatherings in Ohio, on the same weekend and just blocks apart, signal the start of a ground war for the black vote that has implications for this year's governor's contest and the 2008 presidential race.

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/14728344.htm

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd like to see the United States celebrate its first black president. I think it'd be neat. :) I am not black though. I'm Caucasian but I still would like to see that day happen in the United States. I'd also like to live to see the United State's first female president and also its first black female president. I may even live to see the first Hispanic president. :)

Upvote 0

Thirst_For_Knowledge

I Am A New Title
Jan 20, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟8,524.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure having a black man run in a Republican race is going to actually change the fact that Republicans seem to not have the correct agenda that a majority of black people prefer. It's not a race problem, it's a Republican problem.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
horuhe00 said:
Hey, they have to go with the flow. White Americans are an endangered species. :) Us Latin Americans are breeding you out! :D

That's okay! I love Latin American culture and I also like many Latin American people. :) Oh and I am not Latin American either. I am full Caucasian with Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and German roots. ;)

Upvote 0