Republicans changed Elephant stars upside down ...

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I voted for Bush.
I now see that right after he was elected in 2000, the Republicans changed their elephant stars to Pentagrams ... upside down stars. :swoon:

I am like ... what the ... why would you want to change the star upside down? This means you need to redo ALL the trinkets ALL the logos that carry the Elephant.
This is a HUGE expense.
Why would they want to go through such an expense?

Everyone knows this is used as a Satanic symbol ... and GOP spent HUGE amounts of money to do so ... so why did you do it? Same star, just turned upside down.
So I was looking for reasonable explanation from GOP that they decided to spend such a huge amount of money on a meaningless things such as flipping the stars.

... I am looking and looking and find nothing on the topic from GOP itself.

Are GOP saying they are Satanists? :liturgy::swoon:
Concerning Democratic leadership, they sold themselves way back ... so I do not really want to make it a Dem against a Rep. :sorry:

So, what the ... about the stars?

Thanks, :)
Ed

Reactions: DaisyDay

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I voted for Bush.
I now see that right after he was elected in 2000, the Republicans changed their elephant stars to Pentagrams ... upside down stars. :swoon:

I am like ... what the ... why would you want to change the star upside down? This means you need to redo ALL the trinkets ALL the logos that carry the Elephant.
This is a HUGE expense.
Why would they want to go through such an expense?

Everyone knows this is used as a Satanic symbol ... and GOP spent HUGE amounts of money to do so ... so why did you do it? Same star, just turned upside down.
So I was looking for reasonable explanation from GOP that they decided to spend such a huge amount of money on a meaningless things such as flipping the stars.

... I am looking and looking and find nothing on the topic from GOP itself.

Are GOP saying they are Satanists? :liturgy::swoon:
Concerning Democratic leadership, they sold themselves way back ... so I do not really want to make it a Dem against a Rep. :sorry:

So, what the ... about the stars?

Ed

It's heartening to see a Republican on the forum that can pick up on this. I've pointed it out to multiple members that their Republican logo in their avatar was Satanic. Of course, no reply, no acknowledgment.

Yes, the people that rule the world are Satanists and are creating the endtimes that bring in their false Christ.

dem.png
demrep.png
demrep2.png

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is why I don't support any political group anymore.

The problem is that that is what the NWO wants. Break the system, offer the solution. And the solution will appear to be "holy".

But if people could just be more aware, there would be a hope I suppose.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The problem is that that is what the NWO wants. Break the system, offer the solution. And the solution will appear to be "holy".

But if people could just be more aware, there would be a hope I suppose.
:)
When Christ said "My peace I give unto you and not as the World gives" ... He basically said the best that we can do outside of Christ in the context of peace is to have a truce. Promise not to shoot at each other while cursing you behind your back.

Actually, under the NWO agenda one would have more "peace" than not ... just check out the Georgia Guidestones ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Actually it's not that bad for a Luciferian approach ... kind of Utopian dream world.

In Revelation however, this approach will be collapsed by the NWO strategists and Followers themselves.

When Christ said there is no other way, but Him, he meant it.

Oh well ... back to GOP Pentagrams. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's say that hypothetically that the GOP is run by Satanists. We can also safely assume that they would want to be voted into office, correct? Why would they use Satanic symbolism on their logo?

Which of the following strategies would work best as part of their world domination plans?
  • Plan A: Place pentagrams on your logo to advertise your allegiance to Satan and discourage the majority of the electorate from voting for you.
  • Plan B: Keep your plans to take over the world secret.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's say that hypothetically that the GOP is run by Satanists. We can also safely assume that they would want to be voted into office, correct? Why would they use Satanic symbolism on their logo?

Which of the following strategies would work best as part of their world domination plans?
  • Plan A: Place pentagrams on your logo to advertise your allegiance to Satan and discourage the majority of the electorate from voting for you.
  • Plan B: Keep your plans to take over the world secret.
Excellent points.
However, if you are a Luciferian you must have some type of a symbol of showing your allegiance.
That is why many societies have such symbols.

This type of a worship is a complicated thing. You need to have symbols or ceremonies or other things in plain sight yet deny it's existence. :)
I am speculating, of course.

I would love to hear from anyone who knows what is the official reason the stars were flipped.
That is a major redesign costing huge amounts of money.

I really cannot find anything on it on Internet from the GOP itself.

Ed

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
However, if you are a Luciferian you must have some type of a symbol of showing your allegiance.
It sounds like a terrible plan to me. I'm hesitant to believe in the existence of any conspiracy or shadow organization that is so incompetent that I could devise more effective world domination plans than them.

It's especially unlikely if this conspiracy or organization has been in operation for a long time. Such an organization or conspiracy couldn't last long if they were this bad at keeping secrets, making effective plans, or managing their finances.

As for the timing of the logo change - the trademark was filed November 5, 1993. The trademark claims that the mark's first use was July 21, 1969. Do we have anything besides anecdotal evidence that the mark was changed in 2000? This evidence contradicts that claim.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Excellent points.
That is why many societies have such symbols
...snip...
Why / Citation?

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It sounds like a terrible plan to me. I'm hesitant to believe in the existence of any conspiracy or shadow organization that is so incompetent that I could devise more effective world domination plans than them.

It's especially unlikely if this conspiracy or organization has been in operation for a long time. Such an organization or conspiracy couldn't last long if they were this bad at keeping secrets, making effective plans, or managing their finances.

As for the timing of the logo change - the trademark was filed November 5, 1993. The trademark claims that the mark's first use was July 21, 1969. Do we have anything besides anecdotal evidence that the mark was changed in 2000? This evidence contradicts that claim.
Yes, trademark was filed before that in 1969.
Trademarks are always filled out way before a product is used.

it came to popularity at Reagan and Bush Sr in 1985, as you noted.
And prior to it some GOP branches used it as well, as you noted.

Regular stars Elephant was used primarily. We still find it's pictures everywhere on Internet as used in the past.

In 2000 when Bush Jr was elected the elephant with pentagrams is apparently being used exclusively.

Today the Wikipedia says and GOP site uses the new elephant with upside down stars as the official logo.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I do not think you could devise a more effective world domination plan.
World domination plan is only effective when people follow voluntarily and ask for a dictator.

Eastern world needs to be united under BRICS with each leader of BRICS economically leading compatible ethnic nations under them.
Americas need to be united under common economy. Very close to completion ... started with NAFTA way back.
Middle East, as you can see is being "redesigned".

If you think I am saying that GOP is NWO - I am not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why / Citation?
I don't have one ... ^_^ ... otherwise some weird individuals with similar tattoos would start paying attention to me. :help::swoon:... :)

If a secret society worships something or someone it needs to have the symbol for it. Same thing is in religion. You must have a symbol, identity, textual references :)

Secret societies however choose not to disclose their set of beliefs, since the population would not "understand" it the way they do. They are secret.
Major religions are not secret, yet the cults that come out of them are.

So, a symbol MUST be there otherwise the spirit you are worshiping (who the symbol represents) would not "work" with you. :)

We all know how weird the Shriners look in their hats ... yet they must wear it, while remaining secretive. :)

Ed

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Secret societies however choose not to disclose their set of beliefs, since the population would not "understand" it the way they do. They are secret.
Which secret society's beliefs and/or practices would you like to learn about?

So, a symbol MUST be there otherwise the spirit you are worshiping (who the symbol represents) would not "work" with you. :)
Not really - this isn't true at all. Where did you hear this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Which secret society's beliefs and/or practices would you like to learn about?
Outside of Wikipedia, if that's what you mean ... do you know the secret word Freemasons whisper at a certain degree to another?
You don't.

Not really - this isn't true at all. Where did you hear this?
Where did I hear that symbols and statues or idols representing certain gods or spirits are relied upon in order to work with them?
Do you think every symbol, or idol or statue or incantation and such are there just for decoration and ambiance?

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think you are overreacting myself
$T2eC16V,!)cE9s4PtnFlBRIr,H2hNQ~~60_1.JPG
Might be ... can you find one comment from any official GOP site or individual as to why they flipped the stars to a pentagram?
I found a comment from one reporter asking other republicans and they said they asked the GOP and had no explanation.
Anyone knows why?

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Might be ... can you find one comment from any official GOP site or individual as to why they flipped the stars to a pentagram?
I found a comment from one reporter asking other republicans and they said they asked the GOP and had no explanation.
Anyone knows why?
I think the upside down stars is the original design as I found a picture of a nixon pin. It is quite possible that they did them upside down just to look different than the democrat pin with stars on it. My mom when we were kids went nuts on the back masking and satanic this and that instead of focusing on God's goodness we were made paranoid about stuff of all sorts. IMO unless something is in your face obviously satanic then an upside down star is just an upside down star and not a pentagram. If one was to judge the evil presidents have been and become I seriously doubt an honest individual would equate republicans with satanic any more than democrats so a star upside down on a picture is pretty much.... nothing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-VINTAGE-E...E-PRESIDENT-NIXON-NOW-EXCELLENT-/121056133758

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think the upside down stars is the original design as I found a picture of a nixon pin. It is quite possible that they did them upside down just to look different than the democrat pin with stars on it. My mom when we were kids went nuts on the back masking and satanic this and that instead of focusing on God's goodness we were made paranoid about stuff of all sorts. IMO unless something is in your face obviously satanic then an upside down star is just an upside down star and not a pentagram. If one was to judge the evil presidents have been and become I seriously doubt an honest individual would equate republicans with satanic any more than democrats so a star upside down on a picture is pretty much.... nothing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-VINTAGE-E...E-PRESIDENT-NIXON-NOW-EXCELLENT-/121056133758
Well, from what other poster said, the trademark is from 1969.
It was used sparingly in favor of the regular stars elephant.

Since 2000 it is used exclusively.

Now, I already stated in the OP that I believe that the Dem leadership sold itself out long time ago. I do not want to sound anti-Rep.

However, it is what it is and it was a large expense just to flip the stars.

I also found a picture of Hillary Clinton standing in front of the American flag with stars flipped upside down.
HILLARY-WEBPAGE.jpg

It is unusual to find a flag like that ... but all these guys Bushes and Clintons are not your regular wide-eye idealistic politicians ...

Upvote 0