Colorado
✟428,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Sort of. Not in quite the same sense. Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was 'Stolen' From Her She doesn’t claim fraud in the actual election, but that she would have won without the FBI announcement that after the election turned out to be nothing. I’m inclined to agree. But she didn’t fire up her supporters or inspire them to storm the capitol.
Ok..... She obviously means an entirely different sense of "stolen".... as in she never disputed that Trump was the completely legit president.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not the only one who would like to forget about her, she is a serious problem. BUT then every party has to have one.
Louie Gohmert would certainly vote to have her stay.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course an election "could be" stolen sometime in the future.

But to our point: she never claimed any electoral college winner was anything but legit.
She claimed that Trump stole the election, with the help of Russia, that he is an illegitimate president I could post an article for evidence if you like but I think almost everyone knows what she has said many times over the past four years.

• Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
She claimed that Trump stole the election, with the help of Russia, that he is an illegitimate president I could post an article for evidence if you like but I think almost everyone knows what she has said many times over the past four years.
Of course she said he got Russian help, which is true.

But she's always admitted Trump is the legit pres. There's was no "Stop the steal!" nonsense.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,147,348.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Again, this was a claim that Russia influenced how people voted by spreading disinformation. I think there's good reason to believe this. But it's not a claim that the vote itself was faked or that it should be set aside.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again, this was a claim that Russia influenced how people voted by spreading disinformation. I think there's good reason to believe this. But it's not a claim that the vote itself was faked or that it should be set aside.
Is saying that he is an illegitimate president anything to be concerned about or that the elections was stolen?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟94,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Is saying that he is an illegitimate president anything to be concerned about or that the elections was stolen?

Nope. She said that as a private citizen, simply exercising her right to free speech, and nothing more.

Trump, on the other hand, as President of the United States, made accusations of election fraud -- without evidence of any kind -- and took steps to overturn the election. Some steps were legal, such as the 60+ court cases (all unsuccessful) and some weren't, such as trying to coerce Georgia's governor to "find" votes and demanding VP Pence decertify electoral votes.

Entirely different situations.

-- A2SG, trying to conflate them is both ludicrous and ridiculous.....

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nope. She said that as a private citizen, simply exercising her right to free speech, and nothing more.

Trump, on the other hand, as President of the United States, made accusations of election fraud -- without evidence of any kind -- and took steps to overturn the election. Some steps were legal, such as the 60+ court cases (all unsuccessful) and some weren't, such as trying to coerce Georgia's governor to "find" votes and demanding VP Pence decertify electoral votes.

Entirely different situations.

-- A2SG, trying to conflate them is both ludicrous and ridiculous.....
If there had been a violation of law he would have been charged by now thinking otherwise is simply not thinking.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟428,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟94,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If there had been a violation of law he would have been charged by now thinking otherwise is simply not thinking.

He was charged, in the only way a sitting president can be: he was impeached.

-- A2SG, it was in all the papers, surprised you missed it.....

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He was charged, in the only way a sitting president can be: he was impeached.

-- A2SG, it was in all the papers, surprised you missed it.....
He has not been sitting for a while not so what is the next excuse.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟94,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He has not been sitting for a while not so what is the next excuse.

He was still president when he was impeached, dude.

The Senate just hasn't held the trial yet. But the impeachment happened before January 20.

Out of curiosity, what point do you think you're making by denying these simple, provable facts?

-- A2SG, if you're just defending Trump in everything and for everything, no matter what, then just say so....

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He was still president when he was impeached, dude.

The Senate just hasn't held the trial yet. But the impeachment happened before January 20.

Out of curiosity, what point do you think you're making by denying these simple, provable facts?

-- A2SG, if you're just defending Trump in everything and for everything, no matter what, then just say so....
Go back and Read the post I responded to, then
Read my post again. anyone figure this out, it is not complicated

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟94,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Go back and Read the post I responded to, then
Read my post again. anyone figure this out, it is not complicated

I read them the first time, and I stand by my response.

The facts remain.

-- A2SG, but by all means, feel free to show me the factual errors I've made....

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I read them the first time, and I stand by my response.

The facts remain.

-- A2SG, but by all means, feel free to show me the factual errors I've made....
to make this simple and easy to understand, Trump could have been charged with a crime the moment he left office, that did not happen, because there is no evidence that would support criminal charges. Is that understandable? Impeachment is a political process if you have control of the House you can impeach anyone in government for almost any reason without much of anything in the way of evidence. Is that understandable?

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0