Marital Status
Married
time for hat.jpg

Vanna don't retort report.jpg

Further Flaming
WILL result in this Threads
Permanent closure.

From the SOP
Examples of inflammatory words/phrases (including but not limited to): teahadist, Obamabot, Obamatron, commie, leftist, Demoncrat, feminazi, tree hugger, Trumper, Trumpkin, Trumpet and variations, wing nut, repugnican, facist, racist bigot, Reaganite, hatemonger, snowflakes, etc.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It's funny that the man who says he's the best at negotiation seems to suck at convincing people in his own party to do something they said they want to do.

Admittedly, that level of epic failure does require some real talent.

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You know I can't remember how many times I've read/heard (here at CF) that ObamaCare is the best thing since sliced bread, it will/has solved all of our healthcare problems. If that's true then why are the American people voting any Democrat politician they can out of office (Over 1,000 nationwide at last count) since the bill was passed???

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You know I can't remember how many times I've read/heard (here at CF) that ObamaCare is the best thing since sliced bread, it will/has solved all of our healthcare problems. If that's true then why are the American people voting any Democrat politician they can out of office (Over 1,000 nationwide at last count) since the bill was passed???

Are you suggesting that Obamacare was the only issue any of the voters cared about in each of those over 1,000 nationwide elections?

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
1. I haven't heard anyone say that claim about obamacare
2. Propaganda from Fox, breitbart, etc., and deep seeded hatred and fear of people who are different.

Upvote 0