REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTER COMPILATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Taylor

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.
Apr 15, 2020
Harrisburg
Visit site
✟24,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
First video is not working. Second video I don't understand what he is talking about. Third video is not Tucker Carlson. It is Kevin McCarthy. Just like it says on the screen. The expert keeps calling him Tucker Carlson. That was enough to convince me that the facts are not correct.

Upvote 0

CuriousPagan

Dec 4, 2020
Wilmington
✟22,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Engaged
I've researched this for years. My two bits is this. While it is conceivable an ancient, now vanished reptilian race once warred with and conquered the Children of Men, they are long gone and left a genetic legacy as lizard brained sociopaths/psychopaths who now function as our ruling elite.

(For an exciting version of how the Gods cast off their yolk look up the tale of the Tuathat De Danaan defeating the Fomori, Indra defeating Vritra, Ra beating the serpentine Apophis, your own YHWH breaking the "sea monster", S. Michael slaying the dragon...all different traditions, one story. A race of reptilians beings came up from the sea, conquered us and with the help of the Gods, who perhaps gave us their technology, we vanquished them. But did they really leave is the question?)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.